Hyde Park - 420 2019?

unity

Hey guys,

Past few years I've thought about getting down to hyde park on 420 but never had time for it, am always too busy working etc...this year however I notice it's actually on over a weekend.

So...just kinda asking has / does anyone go, is it worth the day out?  Anyone planning to this year?

There'll be too many coppers and folks pushing hemp products. :soap:  Stay away and save yourself a ball-ache. 

• Like 5

Have been in the past when younger. Now truth be told I feel too old lol . I'm a fully grown man, why do I wanna stand around in the park having a joint? I can smoke in the comfort of my own home or if I really wanna do the outdoor in a park thing, when I'm walking my dogs. When younger it was because had nothing else to do and a rave was on in London after. Went there mainly to try chat up birds n made a few quid selling balloons. Recent videos I've seen online imo now I'm older I think it doesn't help move things forward. Saw bunch of young teens smoking a joint in front of the police while giving them some abuse. lol your smoking a joint hardly a crime of the century kids. The police probably just thought to themselves what an easy day out getting paid and not gotta do fuck all. When it's all over those same kids go back to their mum's gaff on the shitty estate and spud each other for proper showing the police lol mugs. Was a few more sensible people though who was a good conversation. If its not too far out of your way pop over. Otherwise it's a no from me. 

If certain members from here was attending I would be tempted to show my face. Providing the weather was also good. I know full well to bring one of the dogs as well lol . Instant magnet ;)

• Like 2

@stummer you pretty much just hit everything I was thinking spot on the head mate :)

If it's a kiddie fest full of lil twats showin the latest sherbski's i could care less to attend, I was thinking much more towards the end of your post.  Is only a short drive down the M1 for me so doable, just wondered if others might think the same.

• Like 1

I think whats happened is, the hype has over hyped, every one wants to be POW, CRASH, KABOOM, super stoner, been there, smoked that, know him, grown it, all the bollox, fandango super bods who think their "out there" :wassnnme: i couldnt give a fook, honestly, to fook with the lot of them, all i want is to grow my own weed and smoke it quietly, in peace, tbh i sit in a park most nights and smoke a j, its the half way mark for a 1 hour 40min, 6 mile dog walk, its blinding, wouldnt risk london transport with a stash of stinking bud to do it though

DJ...

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 4