CBD instant effect due to paronoia

Banjanas2019

Hello

I am qurious about the instant effect of CBD when getting to spaced out, paranoi etc  of thc. I know CBD balance reduse the phykoeffektiv parts of the thc. 

I live in a contry where the cannabis rules are very strict and plan to grow my own. Thinking 50/50 CBD Thc indika dominant will be a good start. 

Will taking cbd oil have a instant effect calming my head? I do not always space out, but to often to enjoy the good life, but imagine having cbd oil close to take this if it get to spacy. 

Any thoghts, experince?

44 minutes ago, Banjanas2019 said:

I am qurious about the instant effect of CBD when getting to spaced out

Ime it doesn't work like that mate, I grew Nordle for a couple of years due to personal issues and needed a more gentle high, it was perfect for what I needed but I honestly believe it was the low strength THC rather than high CBD that eased my anxiety, I believe this because I'm back on full strength weed with little or no CBD now and feel fine. I just needed time to sort my head out and not get so fucked up until I healed.

• Like 2

Just now, ratdog said:

Ime it doesn't work like that mate, I grew Nordle for a couple of years due to personal issues and needed a more gentle high, it was perfect for what I needed but I honestly believe it was the low strength THC rather than high CBD that eased my anxiety, I believe this because I'm back on full strength weed with little or no CBD now and feel fine. I just needed time to sort my head out and not get so fucked up until I healed.

Thans fore your answer:)

What do you think is a low strenght thc. I have been planning to grow a ca 10% THc. Would smoking lees of the strong thc help, ore is it the core strenght thc that is the issue?

Best regards

Just now, Banjanas2019 said:

ore is it the core strenght thc that is the issue?

This is correct I reckon mate, I would give Nordle a try, it's the only low thc plant I've grown, but I got though two packs, and they are pretty consistent

@ratdog didn't you start putting a high cbd strain in with Oldtimes to take the edge off the high.?

is that what banjanas2019 means?

1 minute ago, twigs said:

@ratdog didn't you start putting a high cbd strain in with Oldtimes to take the edge off the high.?

is that what banjanas2019 means?

I was, but I think it was more of a dilution but yes, I only did it for a short while, now I go neat. Obviously I don't know 100% but I do believe low thc is as good as extra cbd regards anxiety

I think he was assuming you could dose with cbd oil and get instant relief from being too high

• Like 1

Just now, ratdog said:

I was, but I think it was more of a dilution but yes, I only did it for a short while, now I go neat. Obviously I don't know 100% but I do believe low thc is as good as extra cbd regards anxiety

I think he was assuming you could dose with cbd oil and get instant relief from being too high

You got me right amigo. My main question was, "could dose with cbd oil and get instant relief from being too high"

My main issu is not anxity, but spacing out, witch again can cause anxity. I think from what i read that Indica dominant, low thc with a good part of cbd will do the trick. 

Waping awoiding the tobaco/weed exhaust cobination is good to?

I have ordered white widow with cbd/thc 50-50, 10% both. Will harvesting late make the Indika more dominant? 

Best regards

Just now, Banjanas2019 said:

Waping awoiding the tobaco/weed exhaust cobination is good to?

I have ordered white widow with cbd/thc 50-50, 10% both. Will harvesting late make the Indika more dominant? 

Best regards

I gave up the baccy years ago mate, it ruins the high imo, just neat ground weed in a spliff for me now

Something else I found, but is very obvious to most old growers is finishing the plant properly, if the trichs are harvested clear it will be a racy smoke, I aim for 60-70% amber trichs for a sedative type smoke, I used to be impatient and cut early but not anymore.

• Like 4

defenatly drop the baccy, that stuff is poison and fecks your brain and relationship with weed up

• Like 6

The baggy is far worse than the thc for bringing on anxiety.

Also I found cbd to donfu k all for my anxiety. 

Ofbuou want to take the edge of because your too high and "spinning out" the best remedy is some food. Preferably with some sugar in it. Pretty soon you will be back again.

That or learn your limits and don't smoke as much. 

I presume your only an occasional toker? 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

The baggy is far worse than the thc for bringing on anxiety.

Ofbuou want to take the edge of because your too high and "spinning out" the best remedy is some food. Preferably with some sugar in it. Pretty soon you will be back again.

That or learn your limits and don't smoke as much. 

I presume your only an occasional toker? 

Thanks 

Good information

Spot on! I do not smoke often and smoke way to mutch when i occasionaly do. 

Best regards

• Like 1

I'm glad it made sense. 

I really should learn to proof read when I post lol

Sounds like I'm writing in code sometimes.

Sugary food. Bit of fruit or some juice will soon bring you round is the best advice 

• Like 2

On 04/03/2019 at 5:42 PM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Do you mean that you tried drops of CBD oil when too high and you remained too high?

I've always assumed that it would take the edge of a bit. Should really give it a try instead of making assumptions.

No, it was when I had a bout of anxiety ( not from smoking weed, it was weeks) and I tried smoking Moby dick cbd. 50/50 thc cbd. Very low thc. 

Didn't get me high and didn't do anything for my anxiety I was suffering.

Did wonders for my gran tho

@Absurdist

E2a. It may well work to take the edge of cannabis related anxiety. 

I don't get anxiety from smoking cannabis.

Fwiw. Contrary to popular consensus I prefer the lines of the likes of ssh and Jack herer for my depression and anxiety. They sooth my soul and all is well in the world 

Cbd might be the answer for some but not me 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 1