Finger hash - best way to roll into a J ?

JimmyPage

So managed to get a nice blob of finger hash, harvesting the latest plant ("White Gold"). It took a while, but it warmed up and squidged nicely :)

Previously it's always ended up as flakes which are easy to roll into a joint. However this is a first ... what's the best way to get this into a joint (we only smoke Js ...) ? Treat it like regular hash, and heat'n'crumble ? Or is there a better way ?

large.IMG_20190225_141833.jpg

Just now, monster69 said:

you dont want to heat it up mate!

that stuff should crumble in your fingers just off your body heat

Not when I was rolling it off my fingers ... sticky as fuck ....

• Like 1

Roll it into thin little sausages mate, or just pick little bits off and sprinkle into your spliff, I would not try to burn and crumble it.

eta: Dammit @monkeypig  got there before me, great minds eh bud lol

Edited by iBMe
  • Like 4

Just now, JimmyPage said:

Not when I was rolling it off my fingers ... sticky as fuck ....

ah my bad thought it was dry,i normally leave it for a few days and it crumbles into a fine sandy coloured powder

Just now, monkeypig said:

Roll it into little sausages and roll them up? Assuming you're going to mix it with baccy:puke:

Hmm I see ... yeah, that could work - be bloody strong though :)

Yes, we still smoke with baccy. Getting into vaping is on the radar, but for various reasons (i'm not working ATM, so watching pennies) it's not a priority.

(I'm also a little wary as MrsJP has form for saying she'd be happy with something right the way up until you've spent £££££££s on it ... our house is littered with such things ....)

Just now, monster69 said:

ah my bad thought it was dry,i normally leave it for a few days and it crumbles into a fine sandy coloured powder

Ah, well, don't mind waiting a few days ...

Just do little one skinners each with a little roll of the hash in each.  Roll it thin as you can. Until it naturally breaks and make the roll long enough for the baccy part of the spliffs.  You usually see it in the ash like a little antenna.

;)

Smoke it fresh, don't let it dry out!

If your keeping it for a rainy day freeze it until needed.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nop said:

If its that good why not pipe/bong or dab if you have the means..

We don't have either. This is the first time I've been able to get a serious lump during harvest !

20 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Be adventurous and get the hot knives out, Jimmy

Ah - now there's a blast from the past !!!! Old school, I like it :)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, JimmyPage said:

So managed to get a nice blob of finger hash, harvesting the latest plant ("White Gold"). It took a while, but it warmed up and squidged nicely :)

Previously it's always ended up as flakes which are easy to roll into a joint. However this is a first ... what's the best way to get this into a joint (we only smoke Js ...) ? Treat it like regular hash, and heat'n'crumble ? Or is there a better way ?

large.IMG_20190225_141833.jpg

classic

England's Glory!....made in Sweden lol 

• Like 4