CBD Hemp flower in the UK

Superstealth

Hi peeps 

I was wondering if anybody has seen these websites in the UK supposedly selling CBD hemp flower with little to no THC so supposedly legal. I know it exists because I have seen stuff on Amazon that comes from the EU but this has never been labeled with Cannabis strain names, the particular website I have seen is selling Gelato, Bubblegum, Lemon Skunk, Amensia Haze and a few others.  I personally reckon its a front for selling normal weed or its just the same hemp available from the EU rebranded, it would be pretty easy to buy terpenes and spray hemp buds to change the smell and taste, has anyone ever heard of CBD versions of Canna strains that have levels lower than 0.2% THC?

I bought a couple of different "cbd flowers"

I had 0 tolerance after a ganja break and the first one I bought was a nice subtle high. Pretty sure it was just a cbd strain with low thc but certainly was not legal. Legal range for thc in the UK would not get you high at all. The guy was selling it on ebay

I then ordered from someone else and let me tell you this stuff looked like really shit weed, all over brown and non cannabis smelling, it gave me the most horrible feeling I've ever felt from any drug in my life. Awful, threw the rest straight in the bin.

Can get lucky buying "cbd flowers" but most of its gonna be that brown shit I bet. Now I've chopped some high cbd bud I grew myself and don't need to buy any for a while!

• 2 weeks later...