Fantastic Aroma

Guest Rex Mundi

Guest Rex Mundi

There is an amazing aroma in my bedroom...

I have mentioned this before elsewhere, but it needs saying again, it is such a wonderful aroma...

Long story short, I had a monstrous White Widow, just about to to start flushing for its last two weeks, but woke up to find it had fallen over in the night and broken quite low down, so the main cola and much of the side branches were lost, very bad break, I can only cut it off and dry it and use it for rosin pressing... I did try a smoke of it but it was unsmokeable... 210g to press

The bottom 8 branches was still okay, I finished them off 2 weeks flush.... got 83g... and tonight I decided to give it a try, it needed burping anyway, lets try a bit...

Fucking amazing smoke, the best I have done for a fuck of a long time...

But best of all, my bedroom now has this fantastic aroma, yes, again, it reminds me of food... and now I have it, Indian food, SPICEY.... that is what I am smelling. :)

… and now I'm shitfaced... wajid zehn...