Dabstorm 2.5

Vimney420

Hi guys new to the forum and forum sites in general just wondered if anyone's used a dabstorm 2.5 and are they worth purchasing? 

Edited by Vimney420

Try posting in the vape section. But yes, I've got one. Its in a box with my mr bald t and orb (and a load of others) gathering dust... probably tells you what you need to know.

The best bucket style 510 vape is without a doubt the sai TAF with a proper TCR mod. Needs a good mod though.

ETA: Unless you mean the vape pen dabstorm with the ceramic doughnut coil. In which case - I have no experience of it, but imagine it to be much teh same as a lot of those small ceramic pens. I have a lynx hypnos among others. They are really great for flavour discretion and portability, rubbish on battery life and very light on clouds/vapour.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT

Or better still, move the thread to the Vapefiend section, he designed the Dabstorm range, it a Vapefiend product.

I bought the Dabstorm 2.0. Worked good for oils. There's a few finicky pieces to the ceramic bowl mod though. I dropped the little ceramic ring on the floor and it broke. I dropped the whole unit one day and the glass mouthpiece broke. Would cost me 1/3 the initial price to replace those 2 bits...... The 2.5 uses the same battery pack as the 2.0, apparently only the mod bits are upgraded, so I don't know if it's an improvement. There's probably a reason the 2.5 is almost 1/2 price on Vapefiends website at the moment.....

@golf.007 I bought the smoant naboo based on a recommendation. It's fast, accurate and has a groovy screen plus removable 18650s. Haven't tried others though as I just got that on a tip. I did try it on vw mode on my eleaf thing which works but nowhere near as nice as the naboo. The best thing about it is the instant vapour. 

Get one dude. I guarantee you won't regret it! 

• Like 1

On 03/02/2019 at 8:24 PM, i11 said:

Or better still, move the thread to the Vapefiend section, he designed the Dabstorm range, it a Vapefiend product. 

I've seen the dabstorm products marketed under lots of other names. Looks like a pretty generic Mr bald type vape to me. 

• Like 1