Why is it so hard?

Jesyhash

Why is it so hard to find the jesy stamped Moroccan, reasonably! 

I had had it not long ago and was a good, reasonable and a great smoke. Smooth, soft and bendy and a good high/taste. Smelt good too. 

Now I’ve lost contact and cannot find it again, yes it a commercial but never stopped me.

anyone smoking jesy atm? 

9 minutes ago, hash72 said:

get a grow on and make some bubblehash you will never look back

True maybe one day, a grow is just a lot of work and care and I don’t get time.

Just love the jesy stuff.

Edited by Owderb
Not interested in knowing prices

I used to mostly smoke Moroccan hash until about 30 years ago it came to be known as soap bar and was total crap so I started growing my own

• Like 2

Just now, hash72 said:

I used to mostly smoke Moroccan hash until about 30 years ago it came to be known as soap bar and was total crap so I started growing my own

Yea I love the morrocan. Soft bendy smooth. The jesy stamped one just hits the spot for me. 

Don’t know why it became known as soap bar, I always think of soap bar like hard black hot rock, rocky. 

1 minute ago, hash72 said:

was shaped like a bar of soap was a 9oz bar, they started to mix it with stuff like manure and sump oil at it worse

Terrible what lengths they go to mate. 

Ill keep hunting for the jesy anyway. 

Edited by Jesyhash

Ime the best stuff doesn't tend to even get stamped. The low/mid grade commercial stuff does a lot, which sounds like what you've been getting. I've had all sorts of different types when I treat myself here and there. To be totally honest, the stuff I get is never stamped. I spend more to get first grade and always get told what it is and where from. I have the option to get stamped 9 bars of this kind of stuff, not soap but the low/mid grade hash, the 3rd sieve normally. It's clean and tasty but the non-stamped stuff is always better/stronger.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

Ime the best stuff doesn't tend to even get stamped. The low/mid grade commercial stuff does a lot, which sounds like what you've been getting. I've had all sorts of different types when I treat myself here and there. To be totally honest, the stuff I get is never stamped. I spend more to get first grade and always get told what it is and where from. I have the option to get stamped 9 bars of this kind of stuff, not soap but the low/mid grade hash, the 3rd sieve normally. It's clean and tasty but the non-stamped stuff is always better/stronger.

Yes mate jesy is stamped jesy. 

Its a mid grade like you say. Just really liked it and wanted to get the same again to be honest. 

Your lucky you have to option to get it I just can’t find it for the price it should be.

Just now, Jesyhash said:

Yes mate jesy is stamped jesy. 

Its a mid grade like you say. Just really liked it and wanted to get the same again to be honest. 

Your lucky you have to option to get it I just can’t find it for the price it should be.

I haven't heard of the jesy mate but can get mid grade Moroccan stamped with a dolphin and one with a star. One might even be the same stuff as the jesy, I wouldn't be surprised if so.

• Like 1

Just now, Conspiranought said:

I haven't heard of the jesy mate but can get mid grade Moroccan stamped with a dolphin and one with a star. One might even be the same stuff as the jesy, I wouldn't be surprised if so.

Yea probably the same to be honest, would try it anyway as a stamp is just a stamp. Like you say wouldn’t be surprised it’ll the same.

Just can’t find the mid grade myself pal.

Edited by Jesyhash
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

I have the option to get stamped 9 bars of this kind of stuff, not soap but the low/mid grade hash, the 3rd sieve normally. It's clean and tasty but the non-stamped stuff is always better/stronger.

It's mostly ~100g bars I'm seeing these days, haven't seen a '9 bar' in years. I'd rather smoke the '3rd sieve' than some of the shite I've been seeing lately. What I've been noticing is that hash advertised as 'soft and bendy', unless it's high quality, usually only really means 'with extra added cooking oil and/or candle wax'. I had to throw out the last piece of so called charas I bought, I could have gotten the same flavour, and probably just as stoned, from a lump of wax rolled into a joint lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, i11 said:

It's mostly ~100g bars I'm seeing these days, haven't seen a '9 bar' in years. I'd rather smoke the '3rd sieve' than some of the shite I've been seeing lately. What I've been noticing is that hash advertised as 'soft and bendy', unless it's high quality, usually only really means 'with extra added cooking oil and/or candle wax'. I had to throw out the last piece of so called charas I bought, I could have gotten the same flavour, and probably just as stoned, from a lump of wax rolled into a joint lol

Yea most if not all are 100g bars now mate. 

I do agree though some is terrible but the jesy was great and clean for mid grade.

• Like 1

Just now, i11 said:

Last time I saw some that had shite in it was some Afghan goldseal 'squidgy black' some years back but was really really cheap and just looked and felt nasty. All charas has been fine ime. There'll be some shite about though no doubt somewhere being called charas and whatever else. My experience is you get what you pay for really unless you get ripped off.

100g bars and slate are most popular, but 9 bars work out cheaper per gram if was to buy it like that.

This is the top grade Indian charas. Malana cream hash.gallery_64688_4349_38396.jpg

Rolled up in a ball.

gallery_64688_4349_17039.jpg

This is the lower grade charas, much harder but still at least half decent gallery_64688_4349_44906.jpg

• Like 9

^^^ Looks lovely mate. I need to splash out one of these days! I have the world of hash at my fingertips to purchase, only a click away, I'm just a skinflint though and usually go for the cheaper options lol That said, I'm smoking some lovely mid range Moroccan at the moment and it was cheap as chips. Get lucky sometimes....

• Like 3