What's wrong here ?

Bhang Buddie

Sadly that 83% appears to be made up horse shit. Anything in multi-colour font saved as a jpg should always be treated with immediate suspicion! 

Last decent opinion poll put it at a shaky 52% for decriminalisation - not legalisation...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cannabis-decriminalisation-oil-uk-cigarettes-alcohol-bmg-research-poll-a8445631.html

• Like 3

2 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Last decent opinion poll put it at a shaky 52% for decriminalisation - not legalisation...

Interesting figure. 52% was enough to throw the country into the current shitstorm, so it should easily be enough to allow a spliff or two.

• Like 10

On 17/01/2019 at 9:22 AM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Sadly that 83% appears to be made up horse shit. Anything in multi-colour font saved as a jpg should always be treated with immediate suspicion! 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cannabis-decriminalisation-oil-uk-cigarettes-alcohol-bmg-research-poll-a8445631.html

More recent poll shows 59% in favour of legalisation, with 31% opposed, perhaps opinion is shifting... but I guess it also does depend on who has commissioned the research 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cannabis-legalisation-uk-medical-marijuana-weed-billy-caldwell-alfie-dingley-survey-a8606646.html

what really gets me with any of these topics is why the fuck should uneducated dimwits who dont know the first thing about cannabis have their opinion heard. i swear the people who vote against legalistation are curtain twitching cunts.

• Like 2

never been in favour of legalisation because of the regulations, we would probably have to register our grow and there would be a limit on the amount we can grow, now they are legalising medical cannabis I feel that's all that is needed and its almost a done deal.

If they do legalise or decriminalise home growing, and I sincerely hope they eventually do, what number of plants do you think would be likely and what would you prefer (reasonably)?

1 hour ago, JJJ said:

If they do legalise or decriminalise home growing, and I sincerely hope they eventually do, what number of plants do you think would be likely and what would you prefer (reasonably)?

how many tomato(poisonous) plants can you have? how many potato(poisonous) plants can you have? the whole idea of having a set amount of plants is a bad control, it came about in the usa as everyone and their(literally ) granny were growing pot, there should be no control on the amount of plants, but maybe that it is done in a safe fashion, no bad chems being used, no weird electrics, what im trying to say is plant numbers should be way down the list, i could grow a single plant to be a monster, maybe grow room size could be a factor, but still i dont like the idea of it being legal but not like tomatoes,

i just grew out a whole pod of chillies just to look at them and see, i see, they are good, now all i have to do is find the other pod, but i wouldnt want to be beaten up by the chilli police just cos i have too many chilli plants.

• Like 1