legal CBD hash and buds?

toxictoad

Hi,

A friend came to visit and showed me some CBD hash that he bought from a local shop. It was called Amnesia Haze CBD Hash. I asked him how do you get CBD only hash (looks/feels like Moroccan hash) from Amnesia Haze? He doesn't know but tells me that you can buy CBD buds and seeds from plants like Amnesia Haze...so I wonder how is it possible to have sativa\indica CBD only seeds, buds and hash?

I understand that you can isolate CBD giving a white powder but this hash was brown and had a slight hash smell, are both the colour and smell additives?

Is it possible to have a CBD only sativa/indica like Amnesia Haze (0% THC) and if so how is this possible and who is producing the seeds/plants?

Thanks
TT

its resin made from hemp and has no psychoactive properties so pretty pointless really

you may as well smoke an oxo cube and save yourself 10 euros a gram

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joolz said:

its resin made from hemp and has no psychoactive properties so pretty pointless really

you may as well smoke an oxo cube and save yourself 10 euros a gram

Thanks, that may explain the hash but what about seeds and buds that are not hemp?

Just now, toxictoad said:

Thanks, that may explain the hash but what about seeds and buds that are not hemp?

the "legal" buds are hemp and so are the seeds they grow it from

ignore what ever desirable name they give it, it's all just hemp

Edited by Joolz

High,

If you grow plants that are high in CBD and low in THC, they are still going to produce cannabinoid resins, and can still be processed in exactly the same methods as high THC flowers.  Many breeders sell high CBD, low THC flowers.

This is possible because cannabis is cannabis.  This bud (whatever they call it) I believe is technically illegal because it is classed as a preparation and any THC content would be illegal.  Plants always contain THC.

CDB isolate is crystal or white powder, but it is a naturally derived product.  It has no THC and is legal.

Hash is brown because it contains plant matter too (good hash -- fuck knows what is in shit hash).  I think traditional hash usually has a high CBD content too.

Hope this helps.

Elmer

Edited by elmer budd

4 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

If you grow plants that are high in CBD and low in THC, they are still going to produce cannabinoid resins, and can still be processed in exactly the same methods as high THC flowers.  Many breeders sell high CBD, low THC flowers.

did you not read the OP ?

They are not growing anything

they are purchasing "legal buds and hash" made from hemp, marketed with desirable names from the local head shop lol
I know you don't like the term "hemp" but even the makers declare it so on the bloody packaging and in their sales blurb

for all intents and purposes it's fake cannabis and pointless, but if people want to purchase and smoke it then they are welcome to fill their boots but lets not help the sellers cloud the issue more than they are already doing lol

Thanks for your replies...if I had checked the website myself I wouldn't have asked the question haha

The website says it all! Just ripping off the names like some vape juices etc. BS I won't go near

Thanks

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, toxictoad said:

Thanks for your replies...if I had checked the website myself I wouldn't have asked the question haha

The website says it all! Just ripping off the names like some vape juices etc. BS I won't go near

Thanks

well spotted mate

These CBD flowers are hemp derived, non-psychotoxic, THC-free* & EIHA EU certified strains. 

Hemp is not marijuana.

Our hemp flower souveniers are named after popular cannabis strains with similar terpene profiles. They are not related to the THC strains, all our hemp flowers come from carefully grown Carmagnola hemp.

All our flowers are processed by a machine "chopper" to break them into smaller pieces. 

Our processed industrial hemp souvenirs are not sold to be ingested; we strictly advise against the burning of any herb due to the health risks of consuming carcinogens.

*under 0.2% THC

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

Just now, Joolz said:

did you not read the OP ?

They are not growing anything

It was a royal them, ie anyone, but I should be more precise with language in future.

Just now, Joolz said:

they are purchasing "legal buds and hash" made from hemp, marketed with desirable names from the local head shop lol

for all intents and purposes it's fake cannabis and pointless, but if people want to purchase and smoke it then they are welcome to fill their boots but lets not help the sellers cloud the issue more than they are already doing lol

What they are buying is cannabis.  My opinion is that high CDB flower certainly has medicinal use - epilespy, anxiety, anything where systems need to regulate, some people report pain relief, help with sleeping, appetite stimulation affects too.  I even have one friend smokes it for recreation as he doesn't like high THC / low CBD cannabis.  I am not jumping on a CBD bandwagon though, no cannabinoids or cannabis should be criminal to use or grow, most if not all disease needs an entourage effect, and some specifically need high doses of THC.

I know you don't like the term "hemp" but even the makers declare it so on the bloody packaging and in their sales blurb

My problem lies with the divisions these term create.  Hemp is hemp - certainly Rick Simpson prefers this term and sticks to it for the same reasons I stick to cannabis.  For me its like arguing a poodle is not a dog.

We do agree on one thing, I am sure -- what ever cannabis floats your boat, grow it yourself:hippy: