buying bud on ebay

smalltenterected

came across a few listings for "herbal tea cbd flowers" and similar names. are there genuine cbd buds containing legal or 0 amounts of thc? must admit i got a gram and it was actually a decent smoke, very subtle but definitly felt something, it smelt and looked legit

As genuine as hemp can be probably mate dunno what you got but doubtfull rebay sells anything close to a cdb bud similar to them from the Swiss? despensaries I have heard people getting from before 

All the best m8

im not upto date on cbd buds but i have heard of strains containing almost 0 thc and i imagine ebay sellers would jump on the oppurtunity to sell it. the bud in question was advertised as a variety of cheese we all know but it was actually something else. will have to put a pic up later but yeah it was a great feeling when i vaped it. i actually have some genuine cheese from my dealer and i prefer the ebay stuff tbh as im quite a light smoker

There are some lovely looking high CBD low / THC flowers around the UK, but I hear prices I hear from 8 to 18 a g...

Whether its legal or not, I think technically not, but I am hearing of people not getting done with low THC bud too...

• Like 1

Just now, Joolz said:

and hemp makes good rope

rope, cloth, hempcrete, ethanol, graphene, lots of stuff:hippy:

Do you really think low THC cannabis has no medicinal value?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

rope, cloth, hempcrete, ethanol, graphene, lots of stuff:hippy:

:yep:

Do you really think low THC cannabis has no medicinal value?

I don't think industrial hemp has any medicinal value
hemp seeds and the oil extracted from them have nutritional value without a doubt but smoking hemp buds isn't nutritional lol

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 2

Just now, Joolz said:

:yep:

I don't think industrial hemp has any medicinal value
nutritional value without a doubt but smoking hemp buds isn't nutritional lol

I think smoking CBD maybe suit some people just fine, maybe with anxieties and other issues. 

I guess this depends on your definition of hemp:skin_up:I reject the term, haha.

4 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

I guess this depends on your definition of hemp:skin_up:I reject the term, haha.

reject what you like , distinctions between industrial hemp and drug cannabis have been known and documented for centuries

the only people who seem to want those distinctions blurred are those with a vested interest in the snake oil industry

you want to smoke hemp/rope then fill your boots :yep:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Joolz said:

reject what you like , distinctions between industrial hemp and drug cannabis have been known and documented for centuries

If you define hemp as cannabis with long internodes, tall height, usually monoecieous, usually low but variable cannabinoid content, grown usually for fibres; then OK.

Edited by elmer budd
spelling

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I thought that was made from graphite?

Quite correct, I mean the graphene substitute made of cannabis:hippy:

Edited by elmer budd
of of