Plenty vs Volcano

Megumin

Hi all,

I currently use the plenty and am really happy with it.

Has anyone used the volcano and the plenty that could give a comparison?

Thanks

You can watch the telly and listen to music without that fucking annoying plastic Volcano bag constantly crinkling away, that or the air pump/fan rattling away.

I had to stop using my silent Plenty since my stock of flowers is dwindling so am now rationing supplies using my Crafty!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Megumin said:

Hi all,

I currently use the plenty and am really happy with it.

Has anyone used the volcano and the plenty that could give a comparison?

Thanks

The market has moved on since The Volcano although it will always be in the Vaporizer Hall of fame. The Flowerpot seems to get great reviews, The Cloud Evo as well. The Volcano Bag did give some of the sweetest tasting vapour but..........

On 06/12/2018 at 9:45 PM, Joolz said:

I still love my Volcano but its old tech these days, if you are going to spend that much then perhaps consider a VapeXhale Cloud EVO and Hydratube instead

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/vapexhale-cloud-evo

I've used mine every day in the 18 months I've owned it, its top quality kit :yep:

it's changed how i consume and moved me more onto a bong/dab style of intake....best thing i bought for a while but makes me wonder how good the Flowerpot must be .

• Like 1

Thanks again to everyone.

After your advice pointing of bringing me up to date  I will probably end up gettting a flowerpot now or something similar like a herborizer ti.

Hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit.

• Like 1

@Ital, I sold my evo a few weeks after getting the flowerpot, the free air flow on the flowerpot is what i like about it none of the sucking through a straw feeling. I can put big loads in and have it in a small rip instead of sucking for ages. personally I think the flowerpot is way faster at extraction and just feels really satisfying to use. I would say there is the same improvement from the arizer desktop to the evo as their is between the evo and the flowerpot.  I wouldn't say i miss the dab nail thing the evo offers but it does give a better flavour over the flowerpot ti dish.

atb

• Like 4

I own the volcano, Mighty, plenty, a solo and a davinci iq.  Having tried the evo, I'd drop them all in a minute given the chance to upgrade - I shall be doing so once finance allows.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I own volcano,evo air solo mighty and i find each one has a particular purpose!  If i had to have one, it would be the evo with a hydrotube.