CBD Oil HELP appreciated - How to create skin lotion with oils

chill_winston

This year I made some CBD oil with Dinafem's Dinamed with which im creating a few options for family members and friends in need. 

One friend in particular has alopecia and it seems like CBD oil may help stimulate hair cells so id like to create some sort of lotion with it for him. Iv got as far as making the oil which is roughly following the Rick Simpson method and iv made some vapes in the past but so if anyone have any experience doing something similar with an oil this thick i would appreciate some tips :smokin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chill_winston said:

This year I made some CBD oil with Dinafem's Dinamed with which im creating a few options for family members and friends in need. 

One friend in particular has alopecia and it seems like CBD oil may help stimulate hair cells so id like to create some sort of lotion with it for him. Iv got as far as making the oil which is roughly following the Rick Simpson method and iv made some vapes in the past but so if anyone have any experience doing something similar with an oil this thick i would appreciate some tips :smokin:

you should look into tinctures and balms, just search uk420 tincture / balm, good luck, please post the results 

Edited by elmer budd
danzig has a guide for this, I'd follow that if I were you

Hi mate just mix it with raw organic  cold pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil imitates the bodies own sebum production when applied to the scalp, sometimes a lack of sebum production within the hair folical causes hair to stop growing which is one reason for balding. alopecia may be due to a whole host of factors but a cbd/coconut blend is Worth a go. 

All the best

CC

• Like 2