nutrient samples

vince noir rock n roll star

i was thinking about next year ,and as ive always been sort of organic ,ranging from very organic to almost possibly just about with the feed organic ,im so far out of the loop with nutrient companies and developments as ive stuck with just seaweed all this time for ease of use that i was wondering what wonderful organic nutrients are available to us small growers and do any of the companies do the small sample bottles like they did ten years or more ago ,the last time i bought canna specific nutes .

what do people use in the way of canna specific organic nutes these days ?

Hey mate, I have been reducing my bottles (biobizz) I heartily recommend the grow and stick with seaweed . That's all I use as I don't like too much p&K in my end product. I'm using RO water so I use tnc calmag which is pukka. 

Hope that helps 

:yinyang:

Old Timers aint as good as it used to be, not that lovely thick goo that breaks every other syringe any more. Its some watered down stuff, its still pretty good but last few organic runs i did i had to add Epsom and a few other bits and bobs to take care of deficiencies.

• Like 2

i threw all me oldtimers in the garden cos i was getting issues every grow with it ..the first stuff was not the same stuff at all ..shouldnt have to buy more cal/mg in an organic feed ..it should come standard .

• Like 1