The Best Games to Play While Stoned! [2018]

bongme

4 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Skyrim

I couldn't get into this like The Witcher.

However, the world is vast and options are plentiful, and I can see why it's gained it's legendary status.

Edited by stoned_ape
spelling as usual.

It's all modern games :frown: (though Superhot looks quite good, I'll have to check it out :) ).

For me the best game to play stoned is ANY GAME lol Games are always better stoned :) Videogames and pot just go together (like pot and music :) ). Any game you love is better when you're stoned lol

But my personal favourite stoned video games come in 2 categories - games to play by yourself and games to play with friends. Best game to play by yourself - for me it's either a big, open-world RPG (like Skyrim, or Fallout 3/4 - just something I can lose myself in for hours) or a strategy game (can't afford a gaming PC now, but back in the day when I had a PC I loved Civilization and the Total War games :) ). Best game to play stoned with mates, still for me it's Mario Kart. Doesn't matter which version, Mario Kart has consistently been the game I've enjoyed most playing stoned with mates. Right back to the original SNES version (which is probably still my favourite version, cos of the memories of playing it stoned with my mates :) ).

But really any game is better stoned lol I love videogames, I love being stoned, videogames + stoned = :D

• Like 3

Some other great old-skool multiplayer games I loved when stoned.

Unirally - racing and stunts, silly but great fun.

Worms - console version, fun pissed and stoned game.

Any fighting game. The most consistently fun console ones to play stoned head-to-head have probably been the Mortal Kombat franchise and the Street Fighter franchise. The Tekken series has been good too, but not really pick-up-and-play, if you play it a lot it's not really fair against people who don't (but I guess that's true for most games).

And IMHO one of the best stoned multiplayer games ever - Super Bomberman. Actually for an all-time favourite of stoned multiplayer games I reckon Super Bomberman on the NES comes pretty close :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

Best game to play stoned with mates, still for me it's Mario Kart. Doesn't matter which version, Mario Kart has consistently been the game I've enjoyed most playing stoned with mates. Right back to the original SNES version (which is probably still my favourite version, cos of the memories of playing it stoned with my mates :) ).

This brought back memories (or lack of) of losing day's due to going up in smoke with mates & Mario Kart on the SNES. :D

Edited by stoned_ape
the usual.
  • Like 1