RSO capsules

Jack?

So I managed to sorce some 45 mg RSO capsuals, tryed one last night and pulled a whitey after 2 and half hours lol.havent had a whitey since I was in my early 20s lol

I don't want to sling them but also don't want to whitey again , so I have brought some empty capsuals of net and was gonna cut the ones I got open and make some new ones up. 

So the question is is there any easy way to measure the new ones. If anything I want to try splitting one into 3 maybe and see how that goes.dont want to be where I was last night on the bathroom floor again lol any suggestions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack? said:

So I managed to sorce some 45 mg RSO capsuals, tryed one last night and pulled a whitey after 2 and half hours lol.havent had a whitey since I was in my early 20s lol

I don't want to sling them but also don't want to whitey again , so I have brought some empty capsuals of net and was gonna cut the ones I got open and make some new ones up. 

So the question is is there any easy way to measure the new ones. If anything I want to try splitting one into 3 maybe and see how that goes.dont want to be where I was last night on the bathroom floor again lol any suggestions?

Could you dilute each cap into a specific amount oil mate say  20ml coconut, Then try 5ml dose of that,If you are happy  fill the new caps with that dosage

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 1

Just empty them all out into a dish, they will pull apart. Work out how much carrier oil you want to add for your desired dose then draw into a syringe and fill new caps. Failing that, draw it all up in a syringe and dose as you wish on a spoon until you get a feel for it.

• Like 1

I have a couple of 10 ml dropper bottles, done a little research.

So my plan was to add a couple of capsuals to a cup looking at 2ml maybe, then for every ml of RSO add 10 ml of oil then bottle up, using two droppers worth a time, I don't want to whitey again so two pippet worth under toung should be good? 

I'm alright smoking it but last night was horrible and don't want that to happen again 

16 minutes ago, Jack? said:

I have a couple of 10 ml dropper bottles, done a little research.

So my plan was to add a couple of capsuals to a cup looking at 2ml maybe, then for every ml of RSO add 10 ml of oil then bottle up, using two droppers worth a time, I don't want to whitey again so two pippet worth under toung should be good? 

I'm alright smoking it but last night was horrible and don't want that to happen again 

I'm not fond of under the tongue as method off application mate never could get consistent results ,could you not just add it to something and swallow it, a glass of coke or something, just my opinion

Edited by Jimboo

I don't mind how I take it really, just want to get the dosage right, one capsule is way to much for me to handle, that's why originally I was thinking of splitting 1 capsule between 3 

Work out what size the capsules are and add 2x that amount in carrier oil. 

For example if you have 10 caps size 00, and they are pretty much full, then you know you have 45mg per 0.95ml of liquid. 

To get them to 15mg doses and using the same size capsule, you’ll need to add about 19ml of carrier oil, heat very gently to bind them together on a molecular level, then syringe up and fill your caps. 

I wish I could get an effect from those doses, I wouldn’t feel much from 45mg - I like anything 200mg upwards and can tolerate ridiculous amounts, wish I were more sensitive to it though - tolerance break makes no difference either lol

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Thanks for replys guys, i ended up mixing one capsule to about 8ml of hemp oil (slightly heated) 

5 drops gets me to where I wanted to be without going over the edge. 

• Like 1