RSO per KG?

Hugh Jass

It seems difficult to find exact dosages.

I read on Phoenix Tears that a gram a day is good to treat Cancer.

Some people say more...

So is there any advice on actual dosages?

How much to treat a cancer?

Best way of administering it?

What about a maintance dose?

Is there a reccomended amount to take?

How ever many mg to a kg?

What about adults and kids?

Is there a sticky that I have missed?

• Like 2

It depends on cancer to how to administer ie lungs and head oraly.  Guts etc prob suppositories.. as for amount tend to do whatever the user can handle.  As for yield it differs strain to strain.  There is a resource somewhere to do with body mass and dosage , if I find it I will link it here.  It better to find what the person can take so start small and work up.  Some can do loads others not so much.   Imo maintenance dose is 1gm per day

On 20/10/2018 at 5:31 PM, Hugh Jass said:

What about a maintance dose?

I thought a maintanace dose would be like a vitamin suppliment?

You load up for what ever is wrong with the person for two ro three months and then the maintance dose would be just what you take every day as a precautionary measure. Kind of like cod liver oil capsules for the elderly?

think pure smoke has some info on this in his thread  on it but if I remember it was mentioned build up tolerance to 1gram per day for 60 days. maintenance dosage 0.25gram per day from then on to treat cancer but don't quote me on that and  just sticks in my head  from ages ago . I would say the more the better. 

ive been taking it regularly for a while now and personally I like to rub it on my teeth with my finger because it gets into your system quickly like putting under your tongue but also whitens your teeth for real. when I swallow it like a tablet I feel it work in my guts more and if I let it slide down my throat I feel it on my throat more and cough up a lot more phlem than normal so think it could depend where u concentrate it. 

I take cbd oil everyday as a vitamin food supliment aswell  I think tasking thc rso oil daily aswell can only be just as good if not better for u.   

@Hugh Jass yo man, hit youtube with RSO. ive been watching videos the last few days and heres what i got:

60mls over three months, starting with half a grain of rice size then  adding the same again 4 days later. repeat that until your taking around a gram a day, spread over three doses around 8 hours apart (iirc) 

if youve got a serious cancer in later stages you want to take double to three times the amount (120 to 180ml) in the same time frame...

i wouldn't rely on my powers of recollection, check the youtube... ;)

best with it man...