Black Ops 4

stummer

Whos gonna be playing it then? Every time I say to myself I ain't gonna buy the next cod because its all the same. Yet every time I end up buying it lol I don't even really rate it too highly as a fps. Its more played because of the social element because every fucker plays it. Had far better games on the pc imo and wish we saw some new series coming in and doing things different and giving some competition. Seems really your stuck with cod or battlefield, never played battlefield on a console but bf2 on the pc was a decent enough game. Anyway my new projector bulb gets here tomorrow so no doubt gonna end up getting cod bo4 more so for something to do when indoors as it starts getting cold and dark outside. Red dead 2, it tempts me as well but at the same time its kind of just like a grand theft auto on horses aint it? I always get bored with them sorta games in quite a short period. 

• Like 1

yeah I think you hit the nail on the head, I find myself buying them out of tradition nearly at this stage.

I really loved the first one they made, I played zombies on kino der toten for hours a night.

ever since then I have found the zombies a nightmare to take in, all the new things and how to unlock each pack a punch ect.

online I dont enjoy too much and I am really rubbish at.

Yeah each new cod is basically just a new map pack and guns lol . I would like to see a change to the grande system. Also thinking it'll be good to include doors and the open to lean. Basically make the game more like medal of honour on the pc lol . If I ever won the lottery I'd happily spend whatever it took to pay for that game to be remastered. Back then I lived for gaming and could spend hours and hours sat there. Until I discovered mdma and raving lol would go back n do the whole lot again if I could. 

• Like 1

Alright there,

I play battlefield 1 and have since it came out, I can’t play cod anymore but I used to really enjoy the kino level even the off line special ops wasn’t bad at all, but nowadays is all to confusing for a simple stoner like me, so I play battlefield, seams a much more grown up kind of game, not just plug in play like cod but with a spot of organisation.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 1

I'll probably end up buying black ops 4 though tbf, looks alright, i dont play games much anymore though just usually fall asleep 10 mins in lol 

Ive just downloaded it....really enjoying it tbf.

Prob because i aint played a cod for 4/5 yrs.

No fucking jet packs and shit flying everywhere as well which helps lol

Just got my 1st win  in solo blackout in only my 3rd attempt :yep:

Got to say im really enjoying this game...

Its got some good new maps and some classic like firing range and jungle!

• 1 month later...

Blackout has got to be the best thing to happen to cod, since MW2 search and destroy.Absolute masterpiece.

Edited by icki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nah...dropped back on gears of war. 

Getting some practise in ready for the New game in September. 

Would of played longer but the £40 season pass for new maps... get fucked.

I dont like being forced to pay for content im not gonna use.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cainedbutable said:

Nah...dropped back on gears of war. 

Getting some practise in ready for the New game in September. 

Would of played longer but the £40 season pass for new maps... get fucked.

I dont like being forced to pay for content im not gonna use.

It's  the first COD game I've had, so I had enough to get to grips with wthout buying any of the DLC mate lol

I mainly play blackout so it's not so important for me, but I can understand how frustrating it could be for long time COD players who want to take advantage of older map reboots etc. and need to pay extra for it.

• Like 1