Help and advice

oldstoner

Hello all not a new member but been out of the game for a while. 

Things have changed seeds are hard to choose now. 

Im about to start my hydro garden up again need some advice on what strain to buy 

I'd like to buy some feminised need a great yeald and a hardy easy to grow seed not to expensive. 

What would you buy for a novice with a little knowledge. 

Any help greatly appreciated 

If you are a novice then I'd suggest you push yourself, don't buy Fems, learn properly to sex and divide plants. If you get some knowledge out of the experience (without the forcing bollocks that some repeat) then let nature work as it does, grab some clones for the next round if you feel confident as you progress.... fems are not super reliable or stable, growing mother natures original offering is simple, if you are prepared to learn a tiny bit of skills on the way

Edited by distracted
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, distracted said:

If you are a novice then I'd suggest you push yourself, don't buy Fems, learn properly to sex and divide plants, based on sex. If you get some knowledge out of the experience (without the forcing bollocks some repeat) then let nature work as it does, grab some clones for the next round if you feel confident as you progress.... fems are not super reliable or stable, growing mother natures original offering is simple, if you are prepared to learn a tiny bit of skills on the way

Thats how I used to do it back in the day but we are talking 15/20 years ago now (gulp am I really that old)  

i don't really have the time to sex at the moment I got to be out by January I'm in need of a nice smoke.

I truly understand what you are saying and it's the way I always did it.  no such things as auto or feminised back in them days but there must be a stand out feminised that ticks all my boxes. Easy to grow high yeald fast flowering I've looked on countless seed banks but they can all come back and say what they like really. Only the people that are in the tent and have had experience can truly tell you. Like I say I'm old school and was going to go for a sensi seed super skunk but there must be something better that's right for my situation. 

Edited by Comrade Stoker
mentioning cash crop, not what we do here.

2 minutes ago, oldstoner said:

I'm in need off a good cash crop that I can smoke at the same time.

Not a cash crop sort of place here though is it? Temper your discussion to personal and maybe you might get better feedback

• Like 1

Pardon me I didn't mean to offend not using the site very often I don't know the ins and outs. I don't even know how to use the site fully 

please forgive me for my bad language 

when you say temper to personal what do you mean is there a different section I should be asking in ? 

Sorry for being so green novice to this site 

Edited by oldstoner
Being thick

25 minutes ago, oldstoner said:

Pardon me I didn't mean to offend not using the site very often I don't know the ins and outs. I don't even know how to use the site fully 

please forgive me for my bad language 

when you say temper to personal what do you mean is there a different section I should be asking in ? 

Sorry for being so green novice to this site 

I think they mean Percy is cool, suggestions of supply not cool.

• Like 1

as said you arent going to get cash crop advice here but as for the easy to grow point ...... most are ! look through the strain guide. most problems you'll get are from over complicating things and bad environment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2018 at 9:50 PM, oldstoner said:

was going to go for a sensi seed super skunk

I know I'm a bit late with this,but my super skunk was pushing 80 days flower before chopping,even though Sensi say 50 days.Another grower on here had the same issue. This was in the mad heat of this summer though.