Strains and amount in a J ?

JimmyPage

For years our smoke of the day has been White Widow. Pretty much know how it smokes, so have the same amount in each J, and (see the recently reactivated thread about grinding, curing, storing for more details ...).

Last couple of weeks, we're trying out some Blue Cheese, we harvested back in July. MrsJP (who handles all things curing :) ) thinks it needs a bit more yet, but since we had a little excess in a jar on it's own (the top one in the pic ...) , we decided to have a sneak preview.

Of course, I used as much as I had been of the WW ..

**** me !!!!!!! Talk about strong ! We could only manage half of what we'd normally have in an evening.

Luckily I hadn't rolled too many in advance, and was able to halve the amount of weed per joint. Which seems more to our tastes ?

Do other peeps find they have to adjust how much they use depending on strain ? Is Blue Cheese thought of as any stronger than WW. Given that all I know is they're seeds from a seedbank. No real idea about exact lineage.

Not complaining, obviously. Looks like that jar will last 2x as long as I had anticipated :) 

large.5b8e8f5ef31c0_IMG_20180904_141147(1).jpg