Guantanamo Hay

FigmentofFig

This thread is about tortured plants, buds, peices, people... I'm going of a question I had.  "whats the most times a plant has ever been topped? This is serious world record shit here! It seems the civilized world usually stops at 8 maybe? Whatever makes 32 colas. But maybe its possible to do it MORE??? (jk, of course it is) Any one have any stories of abused (jk... maybe) plants with 1000 colas? Lol. I wanna see this shit. Outdoors its definitely possible. Or if not lets hear a story about how you (or the CIA/MI6?) mistreated your smoking thing, whether it worked out in the end or not. I'll start it off with two tales of harrowing madness.     1: The plant in the ground. Had a foot high plant in my backyard in mid flower when my dad starts to mow the lawn! My brother and I were watching through a glass door as he mowed everything down in the yard but the plant! And yes he disapproves of it, and would have happily mowed it down if he had realized. He wears thick glasses and mowing is his Happy Place, so I just got lucky there! Plant must have been shitting bricks!  2: Well theres a lot of stories but i'll go with one dealing with a plant thaat wasnt mine to begin with. My buddy informed me for an unknown reason about a plant he had been informed about by the grower. It was in a wooded area inside of a park, near to a path. Now, here is a reason not to tell people about your op. Even if people dont mean any harm, bad things can happen. Sooo naturally, we went to go look at he plant. Why? Because its fucking cool, thats why! We made it to the plant, plopped down, and proceeded to smoke and check the thing out. It wasnt very impressive, but still cool right? Right. All of a sudden we hear the VERY last fucking thing we want to hear... Have you figured it out yet? Good. "Freeze! This is the police!" My buddy has a quicker reaction than me and takes drastic measures. He ripped the plant out of the ground so fast it would make your head lol In the end it turned out to be some mischievous punters, and we had some fresh  buds to smoke. Geez we never meant it to turn out like that though.      Sorry unknown person, and Sorry plant!