Weed Detoxing

Misses bloggs

Hi folks, 

I'm a newbie so firstly hi everyone! 

My reason for joining is I was looking for some advice on detoxing from weed and any tips people may have...

I have an up coming urine drug test and as a regular smoker I'm in flap mode that I won't pass the test. 

I have about 4weeks until I need to sit the drug test and have been smoke free now for one week, does anyone have any tips or recommendations on the best way to flush my system over the next couple of weeks to ensure I'm free of THC before giving a urine sample? 

Many thanks in advance for your help, 

Misses Bloggs :-)

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I think the only way is abstinence tbh, just lay off the weed and it should be out of your system in 4 weeks

Thanks Ratdog,

I'm just so worried as I've read a regular smoker can have Thc in their system for anything up to 90days and if that's the case I don't know if I'll pass. I'm smoke free (for a week) amd I'm drinking plenty and exercising plenty, just really hope that's enough

Just now, Misses bloggs said:

I've read a regular smoker can have Thc in their system for anything up to 90days

That`s in the hair mate, urine should be clear from 1-30 days so I reckon you`ll be ok.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, grotbags said:

keep smoke free and go a wee walk every day and ul coast it....

Thanks, 

One week smoke free now, I walk anything from 8-15miles a day anyway and I'm making sure I'm drinking plenty water. Just hope it's enough (fingers crossed) 

9 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Sweat a lot :yes: is my 2P worth

I'm doing my best, lots of exercise and even using the sunbed in order to sweat it outa me (no idea if it would work lol) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

That`s in the hair mate, urine should be clear from 1-30 days so I reckon you`ll be ok.

Afaik Its also stored in fat cells , which is why I said sweat

• Like 4

stick to that and im positive ul be clear, a friend of a friend got 3 wks notice of a drugs test at his work passed with just stopping smoking it. exercise helps catabolize the stored fatty stuff.

Edited by grotbags
wrong word
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Misses bloggs said:

I'm doing my best, lots of exercise and even using the sunbed in order to sweat it outa me (no idea if it would work lol) 

In 4 weeks you will be fine lots of Earl Grey and gingernuts as well

• Like 3

You'll be fine mate. I used to be subject to random testing and it was always a worry.  I used to get the urine test kits off Amazon so's I could check myself, I was once clear after a fortnight:yep:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, grotbags said:

stick to that and im positive ul be clear, a friend of a friend got 3 wks notice of a drugs test at his work passed with just stopping smoking it. exercise helps metabolize the stored fatty stuff.

Yeah I've read about it being stored in the fat cells, and as someone with a low BMI I'm hoping I don't have as many fat cells to store it so I'll be quicker at clearing myself then maybe some other people. Just in total flap mode lol

• Like 1

Just now, sroporilshoot said:

You'll be fine mate. I used to be subject to random testing and it was always a worry.  I used to get the urine test kits off Amazon so's I could check myself, I was once clear after a fortnight:yep:

Thanks matey, 

I've already bought a pack of 5 tests so I can test myself weekly in the mean time. But until one shows as clear I'm going to continue to panic haha 

• Like 1