Dry Vaping a Leaf or Two

plasticdollman

My plants are flowering and I pruned a couple of dead fan leaves. I broke these up and put them directly into my BLAAST dry vape. I'm charging it up now for what I hope will be a mild hit tonight whilst watching the rest of Jack Ryan on Amazon.

Just wanted to ask if I am wasting my time and / or is there anything else I can do to the leaves to enjoy them?

My plant is stunted and small. Not enough light during vegetative. The leaves are small too.

warm regards

R

Any healthy leaves you remove are only going to be to the detriment to the plants continued well being

You can use the leaves for edibles rather than smoking, hae you looked at cannabutter or canna cocounut oil?

• Like 1

Fan leaves die and drop off during flowering, they have little to no THC - i imagine even less after they've died and cooked under the light... 100% a waste of time. 

You could vape sugar leaves, but don't remove sugar leaves from a live plant, just at the end maybe when you're trimming to give you a little taste. Though i'd do concentrates or edibles with the rest.

Another little trick... If you harvest and wanna sample a small nug, put youre vape on like 40 degrees and the fan on low, it'll dry ok in an hour or two. Just don't get into the habbit of pulling nugs off for shitty vape seshs even that's not really worth it

Salutations,

I'd suggest at the very least 1 ~ 2 days of preliminary drying simply because moist leaves are awful if ovenized and this defeats "Micro-Bursting" anyway.

Good day, have fun !!  :hippy: