What`s your favourite podcast or youtube programme?

ratdog

no idea what a podcast is, I can only go with my thinking, nothing that comes out of that box is real, enter at the risk of brain damage.

• 1 month later...
Guest Default Attribute

This guys podcasts are very interesting, some totally crazy stories.

Guest bazzad9
On 20/03/2019 at 0:28 PM, hash72 said:

no idea what a podcast is, I can only go with my thinking, nothing that comes out of that box is real, enter at the risk of brain damage.

what about bags ? real or no ?

• 1 month later...

On 24/02/2019 at 4:46 AM, Muppet said:

Not a massive fan of Rogan's stand up but some of his podcasts are works of wonder! Depends on who's the guest, he's good at shutting the fuck up and just nudging his guest along. Ones with scientists are a usual highlights. 

recently started listening to him some of his interviews with Graham Hancock are very interesting, in fact, Graham Hancock on his own is very interesting, And some of Rogan's sessions with Joey Diaz very funny imho

cant edit that last post for some reason

I love watching the Joe Rogan podcast, but I am having trouble finding other good ones, my "smart" tv ain`t so smart and doesn`t help at all with offering much other than what I`m already watching.

any suggesting please? :)

You, MacGanja and Muppet like this 

@ratdog have you tried youtube

Just now, Jimboo said:

cant edit that last post for some reason

@ratdog have you tried youtube

Morning matey, this is on the tv app for youtube, it's fucking useless, and the search interface is piss poor. I have been pulling up youtube on my pc to find titles and then watching in the tv.

I started watching some stuff from the Royal Institution last night, I was impressed and will probably end up watching all they have in the coming weeks. 

e2a, I really liked listening to Grahame Hancock, but he seems with his most recent podcast on Rogan to see himself as some sort of victim lately and it's a bit sad imo.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

e2a, I really liked listening to Grahame Hancock, but he seems with his most recent podcast on Rogan to see himself as some sort of victim lately and it's a bit sad imo.

Some of Hancock vids with Rogan were a few years old mate but I searched and found one from April this year I will have a listen this afternoon to see what you mean, atb

• Like 1

Guest theokoles

Athletico mince has probably been my al time fav podcast, from about episode 25 onward until then they are just finding their feet, but its comedy gold..utter genius.

Rogan's podcasts are great too. I Also enjoyed Esther Perel a very intimate couples therapy podcast.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want and deep and interesting lecture to tax the grey matter and try to understand what mass is then I reckon you'll like this

Big fan of the Joe Rogan podcast too. Kevin Smiths podcast "Fatman Beyond" is also really good, as are some of Duncan Trussel's "family hour" ones.

Adam Buxton's (Adam from The Adam and Joe Show) is brilliant, he has some great guests, mostly comedians, but others too, the ones with Louis Theroux are some of my favourite and funniest, they are old school friends and you can really tell and get to hear a different side to Louis (his high pitched rendition of Sia's "Chandelier" had me in stitches" lol). Buxton makes his own ads and does little musical bits that are very funny too.

Also really enjoy Pappy's podcasts, they're a comedy troupe that have had a couple of failed TV shows (Badults being one), really silly immature stuff, lots of pun and bad jokes leaving you thinking "wtf" at first but really grows on you very quickly, "Pappy's Flatshare Slamdown" is the best but there's couple of others they do too.

Others I sometimes listen too.. "Lizard People" and "This Paranormal Life", both jokey conspiracy theory talk, "Small Beans" ex-staff of cracked.com (who got the sack when some right wing corporation bought the site and didn't like their Trump critiques), mostly movie and pop culture talk. Oh and Chewing it with Kevin and Steve (2 of the Super Troopers guys) very funny too.

:smokin: