Recommend me a nice pipe

iBMe

As title, looking for a nice pipe, have been using one of those little pipes you see all over in news agents etc for probably about 4 years now, like this one..

500_500_csupload_43934523.jpg?u=28594294 but a bit longer.

Well the bowel has gone all brittle and broken to pieces, I guess because of all the heat, unless I have developed super strenght and can tear steel (probably not steel?) like cardboard now.

Soo recommend me a good on please ta.

Preferably metal, maybe ceramic or glass but a bit im a bit cluumsy, like the idea of wood but every wood pipe I have ever used (not many tbh) has tasted like burning wood lol needs to fit in a pocket, at least 85% of it does.

:smokin:

Thanks for the reply @Muppet I actually have a very similar pipe to that one knocking about somewhere, just a cheap clone of a bud bomb one, I'm not a fan of having to draw the flame through the little holes though, the one I have got you have to toke pretty hard and even then sometimes leaves a bit of bud unburnt. Wish it came with a regular bowl to screw on cause then it would be ideal.

Much prefer a classic style pipe where you can just blast the bowl and be done in seconds like.

What would be really good is a pipe with a little lid on the bowl so could load it and stick it in my pocket to have a quick blast when out and about. :g:

If there's anything unburnt you just knock the ash off and put it in the next bowl, tbf it only happens when you're lazy and just put a single lump in. Doesn't need a lid, just load it and throw it in your sky, don't worry about the little hole, the pip's only about 3" long, but because of the spiral fluting the smoke travels about 12" before it gets to you., bitch to clean though. 

@iBMe....

I think you'd like the Journey pipe mate...I did try to link it, but can't get it to work for some reason.

Solid metal, 3 piece, with a magnetized flip over bowl cover.

Easy to clean, but it does need cleaning very regularly, they recommend every three bowls. It just needs a wipe round with a bit of tissue or something. 

The magnet eventually fell out of mine, being a twat I glued it back in the wrong way round, after triple checking I had it right.... So I can't use the cover now, I'm going to buy a new one. lol

It's a lovely pipe though, stealthy, smooth, and a nice weight to it, it's well made, and you'll notice if it falls from your pocket. :yep:

Edited by Captain Bonglington

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, I’ve got a bud bomb I use now and again. They are solid and sturdy as and easy to take apart and clean. I’ve had it ages and never let me down but I don’t use it all that much because I enjoy rolling. But yeah defo would recommend the budbomb, nice helix on it for a easy hit and it you want a really cool smoke leave it in the fridge for a while :)