unwanted crop

vortex

as some of you know,  i have been growing high CBD   strains  to make oil for the mam in law ....   drove up to N Gloucester today to see her  with the kids ....  whilst out  of the way  i told her   that her plants  were doing quite well and its looking like  i may get her a harvest in sept  or early october .....  she turns round and says ....

" ohhh  dont bother now as its legal to get  oil on the nhs  or from my doctor "  :ohmygod:

i tried  and tried to explain that it will probably be a tincture of  cbd  thats  a tad stronger than holland and barrett.......  etc  etc  but   she was adament  shes NOT going to  have any  home grown as the doctors will be better  and if i bring some up there....  it will be left to rot ........

i fully understand its HER decision   and i respect thay .... but to be honest im  more than a little pissed off  ....  ive invested in   a lot of time and effort ... finding her a good plot ,  getting it ready  with  compost, nutrients,   getting the seeds germinated  and grown for her ... risking the kids  and others finding them here ...  getting them to the plot ....  watering  every week  by carrying  10L  each visit with  seaweed  etc etc  not to mention  actually getting the seeds in the first place ......

so theres 

2 x dinamed

1 white widow cbd

1x early amnesia cbd

2x charlots angel cbd

now  i know theres no guarentee  any will harvest .....   but my question is this ....

what do you suggest i do with  the bud  if i get a load ?

make the oil and keep it ...

mix it with  high thc strain and smoke it .....

just keep it in  jars in case ......

any suggestions folks ?   what would you do ???

thamks

• Like 1

think a few smokes pure using cbd as the baccy but there is usually someone close who could do with it i would hold on to it and the right man/woman/child may come along that needs medicine and you can then help m8

• Like 4

hi mate, i would just dry it, jar it up, maybe make some bubble hash, and some oil/ rosin. and let the buds cure out, i bet you once there ready to make oil with your nan will be saying nothing is happening with the snake oil. or maybe change her mind when you show her the finished product. :yep:

stash it mate, there will come a time youl need it i am sure.or send it me, il smoke it. lol 

all the best for a nice harvest from your cbd plot mate. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

.or send it me, il smoke it. lol 

Alright there @vortex

What a problem to have, eh.

Is typical of family really.

I say keep it for yourself mate, make some extract and enjoy,

Or a smokie says send it to me, I’ll try me best to smoke it for you, mate :yep:

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 2

Make oil and give it to her anyway, if she gets it from the quack she can compare the 2, one may help more than t'other. Plus whilst it can now in theory be prescribed, I doubt it'll be that easy. 

• Like 6

Keep the oil for yourself....or just smoke the weed? 

Wouldn't have thought it would be too hard for a stoner to figure out what to do with a crop lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Key said:

Erm.. smoke it :)

Why? :unsure:  CBD is non-psychoactive, you may as well just smoke a Holland and Barret hemp T-shirt. lol  

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Why? :unsure:  CBD is non-psychoactive, you may as well just smoke a Holland and Barret hemp T-shirt. lol  

Have you grown any and what is your experience? I've ran 2 allegedly CBD strains (blue blood and WW) - grew and smoked just the same as anything else. Not too sure these cbd strains are all that different from regular seeds. They still contain thc - they just have CBD also - allegedly lol.

thats what i thought when  people posted to smoke it ....  theyre  very high cbd    super low thc  says  0.5thc on some ...   wouldent i need to  smoke the whole bush to  get anything like a high off it ???

43 minutes ago, Saddam said:

lollollol 

Ive smoked worse.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, vortex said:

thats what i thought when  people posted to smoke it ....  theyre  very high cbd    super low thc  says  0.5thc on some ...   wouldent i need to  smoke the whole bush to  get anything like a high off it ???

youl be shocked at how cbd herb smokes mate. i had some g13 labs peach melba cbd and the taste was pure peaches, the high was very no anxiety like, being great for me, very mellow, but still kicked if you know what i mean. lol 

dont knock it till youve smoked it. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

well thats good news mate ...  light at the end of the tunnel ...  looks like i will just have to try a joint or 2  if i get any come harvest time .....  nice one thanks for all the replies folks :yep:

• Like 1

I'd proceed exactly as you were, and if and when your mother in law finds its not actually that easy to get hold of oil, if the powers that be decide she's not in enough need, you'll be on standby to help.

And smoke some yourself. :yep:

• Like 1