Ali in der dam

Ali G

Big up yourselves and check it, cause I am planning to make the holy pilgrimage to the sacred city, No not the one brothas blow themselves up over (behave) but the Mecca to the followers of burning bush.

Now it's gonna be me first time and I'll be bringing a few of my crew so there's 4 of us together. I won't be with me julie and I would be lyin if I said I wasn't gonna go to the knocking shops.  Y'know , with the red lights and the punani in the window .

So I is gonna need some serious recommendations on the cleanest,safest place out there.

Good flight deals and hotel offers would be a massive help and respect to all yous who do. Ill be stayong for 4 days straight, not bothered what days. I want to make this happen within the next two months so come at me rude bois RESPECT!

Edited by Ali G

Most of the registered brothels are pretty clean and the girls are tested on a regular basis.

Its a case of rubber up always. If the hooker does not insist I'd be worried.

But, before you hit the flesh-pits, why not just have a nice smoke and maybe see what happens over there with a tourist or, more rarely, one of the locals?

After all, better a kiss that's free than humping some chick who has likely done the biz with a few thousands men. You might regret banging a hooker. More so if your in a relationship.

But I'm not judging bro.

Good luck.

Great place to chill out and go mad on all the hashes we have been deprived of.

Never been the brothels but waited for mates there. :)

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 2:23 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Most of the registered brothels are pretty clean and the girls are tested on a regular basis.

Its a case of rubber up always. If the hooker does not insist I'd be worried.

But, before you hit the flesh-pits, why not just have a nice smoke and maybe see what happens over there with a tourist or, more rarely, one of the locals?

After all, better a kiss that's free than humping some chick who has likely done the biz with a few thousands men. You might regret banging a hooker. More so if your in a relationship.

But I'm not judging bro.

Good luck.

Great place to chill out and go mad on all the hashes we have been deprived of.

Never been the brothels but waited for mates there. :)

For real respect man for replying to I and I. If I iz perfectly honest, I still ain't popped my cheery yet. Now I ain't sayin I ain't ever got off with a girl eva, I've played with a few babalons aiii, but it just never happened. I is a little too old now to be like one of them people you see on the TV that look like kiddy fiddlers and ain't had it ever, so it's just to get it done ya feel me?

And of course will check out da local history of the place and cafes too. Holland was where they had that allied airdrop that went tits up, called it market garden right?