sentencing for growing

crazysteve

hi all,  just trying to compare sentencing for growing against other real crimes.  i grew 25 plants , had no history of dealing or related in any drug. i lost my house and 11,000 quid , did 130 days cs, fined also 350 quid, the case lasted 4 years and 23 court hearings 75 miles away.  i just copied this from an online law page !

Official figures in 2011 showed more than 200 paedophiles who admitted having sexual activity with children aged under 13 were cautioned by police.

a fucking caution !!

rant not over, just ticking over !!

• Like 10

cunts.

ps...maybe having a piccy of yourself is not the best thing if you still have green fingers allthough after going through that,growing again is probably the last thing youd be doing :unsure:

No justice is there? Gets my goat how the law can put growing pot on a more severe sentencing scale than someone who exploits children sexually.

A man growing a few plants, does no harm to anyone.

A man grooming or trying to sexually exploit kids in any way shape or form, is a different creature to us growers.

Nobody but the law thinks otherwise.

Don't let them stop you growing. Good luck in that regards. We always have the outdoors. And by your photo, you have the means.

Be careful though. I'd use a different photo for your profile.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2018 at 10:19 PM, crazysteve said:

hi all,  just trying to compare sentencing for growing against other real crimes.  i grew 25 plants , had no history of dealing or related in any drug. i lost my house and 11,000 quid , did 130 days cs, fined also 350 quid, the case lasted 4 years and 23 court hearings 75 miles away.  i just copied this from an online law page !

Official figures in 2011 showed more than 200 paedophiles who admitted having sexual activity with children aged under 13 were cautioned by police.

a fucking caution !!

rant not over, just ticking over !!

Do mind me asking which area of the UK you come from this seems really harsh!

I was sad to read this.