Opinions on first time budget dry herb vape

groovemaster87

Hi, i’ve been off the scene for years for both growing and smoking. But recently Im struggling to sleep and suffer from joint pain so looking into a vape to consume some heavy indica to knock me out!

The uk seems to Be behind on the review front of budgeg herb vapes so looking on here for opinions. 

I was set on the black mamba but the large bowl put me off as I will be use very little i suspect so smaller the bowl the better!

Its only for a trial so nothing expensive.. If I get on with vaping I can buy a decent one but I still want something thats too cheap and nasty.

So these are my choices -

Black Widow

Shhhh! 2 in 1

Herbstick Eco

Atmos Jump

Titan 2

Thanks for any input..

peace out 

• Like 1

You won't imo get a decent vape experience for less then £50 for a vapcap, although 420 is just round the corner so who knows what offers there may be.

atb

• Like 3

Thanks for the input, 

both recommendations have cropped up on most reviews and the storm looks like a winner in the future. But im honestly wanting to try something a bit cheaper for like a month then it would be chucked in the bin and replaced by a much higher priced vape if i do decide to start using one   

I have the storm spirit myself I love it. Tbh you don't want to get a crap vaporiser and then be put off vaping. It even takes a bit of getting used to as well tbh, vaping that is. Going by what is always said everytime this question is asked then the vapcap is the one.

The 420 sales are just starting so you may be able to snag yerself a bargain

I'd go for a Vapcap 2018M or one of the butane vapes like the nordicvejp, stickybrick, vapocane, vaponic .....

(and a butane lighter with a big tank :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groovemaster87 said:

Maybe the GRENCO SCIENCE - G PEN PRO?

Im torn between the G pen Pro and the Black Widow :chains:

Edited by groovemaster87

• 4 months later...

What did you go for Grovemaster in the end?  As I'm looking for a vape pen myself. I only do a wee bit green a few nights a week now so just just a few Puffs on a vape I'm thinking is better for my health than smoking it.