Best way to eat canna oil

Sams24

So I have managed to get some decent oil with THC and CBD to help with my Dads Cancer. 

Only problem is my Dad has completely lost his appetite, so what foods / ways can I sneak it into?

He wants to take it but with his eating he wont want to see it as he wont eat it

Any suggestions ? 

My brother in law used to put in on a little piece of bread and wash it down with tea. Later on my sister used to make up capsules for him - you can buy capsules and the kit for filling the online. Alternatively oil can be made into suppositories - recipes and moulds are available online.

My best wishes to your Dad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bearukc said:

My brother in law used to put in on a little piece of bread and wash it down with tea. Later on my sister used to make up capsules for him - you can buy capsules and the kit for filling the online. Alternatively oil can be made into suppositories - recipes and moulds are available online.

My best wishes to your Dad.

Do you have to buy a kit or just the capsules. 

Thanks mate

1 hour ago, pollenlover said:

You could also put it in a hot drink.

Someone told me this could ruin the oil, not sure if thats true, but a drink would be easiest I think ?

Buy empty capsules and a syringe, warm the oil a little then suck it into the syringe and dose it into the caps. 

You wont need the filling machine unless you’re making loads, I have a couple of different sizes and they’re great but as long as you have something you can sit the capsule in while you fill them you’ll be able to do it fine without. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PureSmkr said:

Buy empty capsules and a syringe, warm the oil a little then suck it into the syringe and dose it into the caps. 

You wont need the filling machine unless you’re making loads, I have a couple of different sizes and they’re great but as long as you have something you can sit the capsule in while you fill them you’ll be able to do it fine without. 

Thanks, will any capsule be ok, or do they have to hold oil? As the canna oil will be thick wont it ?

Any of the usual empty capsules you get online will do it, gelatine or vegetarian ones they’ll seal up just fine. 

large.AE829CF3-D6A7-420B-A8C9-1296819E7C2B.jpeg

• Like 1