CBD Oils / Stage 4 Lung Cancer / Please Help

Sams24

I have recently found out my Dad has stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to the stomach and lymp nodes. 

It has come as completely devastating news and its really hard to take in at the moment. 

I was on holiday when I found out and had to cut it short to come home. When I went on holiday my Dad was still functioning and going to work. Now he has been in bed fir week, have pain, no energy and most worrying no appetite. He needs to eat to try an fight it and get some energy. 

I don't know much about CDB oil but have done a bit of research and found out its legal to buy in places like Holland and Barrett. 

Will this help with any of the symptoms or is this too weak?

IS there anywhere I can buy some stronger CBD oil ?

I was thinking about THC oil as its stronger, but but Dad never drunk or smoked let alone got high so not sure if td work.

Any help, advice or anything would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again

hate to say this , but as yet theres no hard evidence that CBD oil does anything for cancer , there seems to be some compelling anecdotal evidence of it fixing skin cancer ... but the rest is just hearsay imo 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, zero said:

hate to say this , but as yet theres no hard evidence that CBD oil does anything for cancer , there seems to be some compelling anecdotal evidence of it fixing skin cancer ... but the rest is just hearsay imo 

Ok thanks mate, all slightly new to me. 

I was hoping CDM could at least ease some of the symptoms 

Sad times and my thoughts are with you.

The type of cannabis oil that can treat cancers is not the same that is sold in uk retail outlets like H&B.

The oil needed is the type that is high in THC, not CBD oil in my opinion.

Even then, High THC oil comes with no gaurantees or surity of a successful remission, especially in advanced stages of cancer as in your dads case. 

Source some bud and make your own oil is my best advice. NOW. You will need to research this aspect.

I would not recommend spending money on oil already made up. Due to prohibition and unscrupulous twats you are very likely to get scammed.

The stigma that cannabis has with our older generations is astounding.

I get Sativex (cannabis tincture) here in the UK on prescription and i offered my mates dad a bottle of it when he was in his last stages of his bowel cancer. He said to me that he refuses to ‘ take that shit’ even 3 days before he passed away. Point blank refused. 

I cannot get my head around that if truth be known but theres nowt stranger than folk.

Here is wishing your father the very best of luck. 

• Like 2

Cannabis in general often leads to increased appetite, but it is subjective as i dont get that effect. Cbd only might be different, others on the site may know of ways to increase appetite.

I find the smell of frying bacon always gets my hunger going.

Hope thing go well.

Best of luck mate agree that CBD oil from Holland and Barrett will be crap as it is hemp oil pressed get some bud and make your own then you know what's in it.

Also don't expect it to cure anything but think of it as a help that hopefully benefits your dad with his eating and sleeping ect 

Best of luck buddy and keep your chin up mate 

• Like 1

What you need is whole plant oil not just cbd, Holland and barret cbd will do nothing as it is hemp seed oil which has very little if any benefit. Take a look at bud buddies facebook page and/or budbuddies own website. I have a friend that was given no time to live and told nothing they can do, that was 18 months ago. If you find an rso (rick simpson oil) supply it will be quite expensive as he will need 1 to 2 grams a day for at least 3 months and a maintenance dose everyday for life. Best cheapest and easiest way is to grow you,re own but that is 2/3 months min to harvest time.

Edited by me n me girls
E2a
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sams24 said:

I have recently found out my Dad has stage 4 lung cancer which has spread to the stomach and lymp nodes. 

It has come as completely devastating news and its really hard to take in at the moment. 

I was on holiday when I found out and had to cut it short to come home. When I went on holiday my Dad was still functioning and going to work. Now he has been in bed fir week, have pain, no energy and most worrying no appetite. He needs to eat to try an fight it and get some energy. 

I don't know much about CDB oil but have done a bit of research and found out its legal to buy in places like Holland and Barrett. 

Will this help with any of the symptoms or is this too weak?

IS there anywhere I can buy some stronger CBD oil ?

I was thinking about THC oil as its stronger, but but Dad never drunk or smoked let alone got high so not sure if td work.

Any help, advice or anything would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks again

Sams24.

Dr. Darren Schmidt (https://www.youtube.com/user/NutritionalHealingA2/ - http://thenutritionalhealingcenter.com/). He puts people into ketosis, yeap and I know you'll be thinking its insane but the results from his work are mind blowing.

Theres a guy named Andrew Scarborough this is his blog, he beat an incurable tumor in the brain by following this diet, simply taking organic mct oil. (http://mybraincancerstory.blogspot.co.uk/) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg8zD1_NYp0).

Theres books being put forward from scientists who have walked away from the conventional nonsense that is spouted and went with the keto diet (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cancer-Metabolic-Disease-Management-Prevention/dp/0470584920).

My best bet would be taking lots organic mct oil and cannabis oil. lots of it. 

Here is Rick Simpsons method of making Cannabis Oil. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ)

I wish you all the best. 

Edited by OrganicOil
  • Like 1