CBD isolate/ extract. Crystal 100% pure. Recommended suppliers?

MicGrow

Hey folks.
I'm looking to purchase some 100% pure CBD isolate/ extract/ crystal.
There are a number of UK suppliers. One UK headshop claims it's supplying a Colorado import which comes with a third party lab analysis. It works out at £22 per gram which I think is pretty good value when compared with other CBD products etc.
I think it's the cheapest way of purchasing it, I can then make my own oral oils and just dab it straight.

Long term I'm going to grow some CBD strains and make my own oils.

Any thoughts people?

36 minutes ago, MicGrow said:

Does CBD isolate need to be decarboxylated for oral consumption?

no - I just allow a little to dissolve under my tongue for the quickest results - guess it depends what issues youre targeting - caps are better for digestive issues.

that seems like a good price - i think i payed £15 for 0.5

• Like 1

hello can anyone advise me i have ms and i cannot move i also have ten which the mane facial nerve so i have been getting electric shocks through face a lot of people with commit suisde i was nearly ready to do it as well as i count take any more in desperation i tried rs tincture i was amazes just a  day later the electric shocks had gone i also got some sleep what6 i need advise on how many dips should i take and also friend said i need to take cud oil as well help i don't know what to do

16 minutes ago, ROSIE1 said:

hello can anyone advise me i have ms and i cannot move i also have ten which the mane facial nerve so i have been getting electric shocks through face a lot of people with commit suisde i was nearly ready to do it as well as i count take any more in desperation i tried rs tincture i was amazes just a  day later the electric shocks had gone i also got some sleep what6 i need advise on how many dips should i take and also friend said i need to take cud oil as well help i don't know what to do

You may find this of interest

Edited by SeaJay

2 hours ago, SeaJay said:

You may find this of into  

thank you for replying with this video it really helps me my electric shock pain is TGN same as the video how much should i take though i haven't had any TGN pain since i started the RS tincture but as i have ataxia as well i will take CBD as well 

opps sorry i replied in the wrong bit so thank you for your reply it helps alot that is what i suffer with although the pain of it has so far gone with the RS tincture and i only started it last friday but i think i might try CBD because i also have ataxia which is simerla to parkinson and it helps with that i have 2 brain ops one for ataxia and one for TGN neither worked so i will try RS and CBD my doctors don't treat me any more as they have said they don't have anything for me to try

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ROSIE1 said:

opps sorry i replied in the wrong bit so thank you for your reply it helps alot that is what i suffer with although the pain of it has so far gone with the RS tincture and i only started it last friday but i think i might try CBD because i also have ataxia which is simerla to parkinson and it helps with that i have 2 brain ops one for ataxia and one for TGN neither worked so i will try RS and CBD my doctors don't treat me any more as they have said they don't have anything for me to try

The very best of luck with your self medicating. I can't do much than post that video above because I am very new to all this  but I'm sure there are others here who might be able to give you some advice. You seem to be sorting things out yourself anyway 

I've ordered some CBD isolate online to try. It works out much cheaper than buying retail tinctures.
I've also ordered some Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto seeds so that I can make my own oil in a couple of months.

It's working wonders for a friend who has back pain/ nerve pain and depression. She was using normal cannabis strains to great effect but the "side effects" of being so stoned all the time was that she was unable to do certain things and keep track/ focus on "life laundry/ admin" etc. She was more than half baked all the time!

It's arrived. It's essentially a white powder in a vile. I have to trust that it is what is.
Are there any testing services available in the UK?

• Like 1