Research

K-B

Hey. Lately I've been preaching a lot about medical cannabis and started an Instagram page on it. It all come after watching my friends son dying and being saved my cannabis oil. I just can't sit back and keep my mouth shut anymore. So many of us know the benefits yet we do nothing about it, we need to unify in our millions to make a noise and a change! Enough is enough. Can anybody please send me some links to some research papers so I can calmly and scientifically back up my claims in more detail than I already do? I don't want to talk shit and I want to be able to put people in their place politely and properly and promote a good image for a cannbis users. I know the benefits already but I want to learn the actual science behind it so I can academically speak to people. Also is any activist groups I could join in the essex/southeast area? Thanks guys