Dynavap

Cainedbutable

Hi 420....im after a new vape after dropping my trusty flowermate mini pro on the floor and now ive got no control over my temps.

So im thinking of getting a dynavap m aftrer reading nowt but good things about it...question is is there any reason for spending more on the omni version ....seems a big price jump,what is it that it does better?

Cheers in advance.

The Omni is made from titanium and has an adjustable mouthpiece, to be honest I've always left the mouthpiece in the closed position (fully screwed in) because I don't notice any difference with it open. It's a fine little vape though and it's cool to have a practical tool well crafted from titanium. I don't think you'd be missing anything with the M though, and for the cost it's probably the smarter way to get introduced to the Dynavaps :v:

eta: make sure get a decent torch lighter....

Edited by i11
  • Like 2

I have the M it's a good little device and unbreakable up to a point, parts like the cap could break but that's it imo.. My friend has an Omni and I don't see a big difference apart from price..it's also worth getting the quad torch as well..:oldtoker:

• Like 2

There's a new M just coming to market right now so there are some deals to be had atm

I dunno if he's sold out already but thehedonistclub have a deal on the first few pre orders for the 2018M and a magnetic stand thing from Interplanetary Development 

The Titanium tip on the Omni heats up and cools down quicker than the Stainless Steel M tips too btw. 

That is double edged as I see it as the Ti tip will be ready to go quicker and give more convection whereas the SS tip will stay at temperature longer before it needs reheating.

The Ti tips have more airflow than a standard M tip (I modify mine to increase the airflow) 

The Ti tip have an adjustable bowl size and a Ti CCD (screen) whereas the SS tip has only 1 bowl size and an SS CCD which is a little more restricted than the Ti CCD.

The Omni has a screw thread in the mouthpiece to adjust the airflow, whereas the M has a hole in the side (and your finger or thumb) 

It's all modular too so you can start with an M and buy extra bodies, stems, condensers, mouthpieces .... and mix n match to get the setup you like.

Initial reports on the new 2018M are that it's somewhere between the Gen5 Ti and 2017M tips in regards to performance as it comes but they really have just started shipping so we should know more in the next few days.

• Like 2

Well my m arrived today and ive just tried it out after finishing my shift......

Im really impressed by the buzz you get from  such a little amount....it doesn't seem possible!.....add to that the smart design and i think im in love :wub: lol

• Like 3

Deals to be had :)

Dynavap have a deal on the new 2018M for $30 a go atm and are also including a Ti tip in the deal too (and maybe free shipping too??? I got free shipping but it may be cos I'm speshal or something to do with the secret club I can't tell you about ;) )  

A Ti tip alone would normally cost $40 so that's a steal at $30 imo even with the 20% import tax and £15 admin fee the courier will charge to deliver the package in the UK

I think the deal runs until midnight PT on April 1st 

Any questions should be answered in this weeks Youtube livecast @ 6pm CT on Thursday night on the Dynavap youtube channel (which I think translates as midnight here) 

• 1 month later...

Thought i would add that ive been using the m for about a month now and its pretty much all i use.

Used to mainly smoke a glass pipe and vape with my flowermate mini about a 50/50 split....but since buying the m i think ive smoked 1 joint and not had a bowl for about 2 weeks.

So for me,anyone looking to stop combustion give the m a go.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 4