5cm Mass in My Missus right lung, Started oil treatment yesterday.

Freax

The title says it all really.

Well not all of it, id be here a little while if i went into detail.

Quick version.

Ive lost 6 family members in the last year and 6 days after cremating my mother last month we found out that Mrs F has a 5cm mass in her right lung.

At the moment we are waiting for a biopsy to find out whats going on and how they plan to treat her.

I have already made some oil from a plie of kief from HSO's Black D.O.G. I used 21g of kief and got 4 grams of oil back from it so she has started taking a blob about the size of a grain of rice from yesterday. As she has a decent tolerance to it anyway from being an avid smoker of many years im hoping to get the dose up quite quickly.

As i type this i have some trim in ISO to try and make some more oil, its been sat about 30 mins now with serious agitation in that time too.

Right i gotta go sort this and ill try and keep this updated with hopefully positive news.

Take Care, Be Safe, Have Fun

:v:

• Like 2

Shit, mate. Fingers crossed it’s nothing to worry about. I had one of those years a couple of years back when I had more funerals in one year than I’ve been to my whole life. My missus had breast cancer 8 years back and thankfully she’s still here now. If there’s anything I can do to help don’t hesitate to ask. Even if it’s just someone to shout at. Keep positive, mate. 

• Like 5

Me and my family will send a prayer up to the big man for you.

Honestly wish you the very Best of luck

• Like 1

wishing you and your missus the best mate ITV "this morning" has just run a positive story on rick simpson oil with a woman who has helped herself with cancer and might be worth a watch for your missus as its a positive outcome oil story 

i cant link to it but its on youtube and called :Cannabis Is Curing My Cancer and Now I Want It Legalised | This Morning 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 1

Thank you for all your kind words. :thumsup:

It brought a smile to Mrs F's face when i told her of all your comments. :yep:

Hopefully its been caught early enough to get a good positive outcome.

Im just gearing up for my next grow, changed tent cos the 1.2 sq was doing my head in cos there just wasnt enough space so ive gone back into a 2.4 x 1.2. As soon as i pick up some pipe tomorrow the F&D system will be set up running 6 pots with a mix of 4 Rhemo Chemo and 2 high CBD strains which will all be primarily used to make oil with a bit put to one side so i can still have a spliff.

:v:

• Like 7