Hey guys, new to this, could do with some advice with CBD edibles.

sxfiaCBD

Hey guys,

I'm new to this, and need some advice.

I'm thinking of making legal CBD edibles, and so far I've found a couple of organic, non VG oils. 

One is suspended in coconut oil, and the other two are suspended in hemp oil.

The coconut oil one - I'm thinking of getting the 250mg. The seller was really nice and told me that I need to add more dosage for help with anxiety and relaxation, and less for joint pain. 

The other two are suspended in hemp oil, and they say they have around 3.2%, one being an indica dominant hybrid, and the other sativa.

Which one would be the best? I'm gonna start off with cookies. I'm thinking of using the coconut oil one, and mixing it in with the butter. Is that cool? I could also add a droplet to the cookie ball before it's ready to go in the oven (that could be more concentrated?) 

Any help would be appreciated, guys.

Sofia

Edited by sxfiaCBD
(I edited my post to take away that I'm using it to sell. I don't want it to come across that I'm advertising, etc. I only wanted to emphasise that I'm trying to be legal, and I need to make sure everything is all kosher with the dosage.

well i dont know quite what you mean mate ...  but if your  making it to sell it would depend on the patient  totally .... ie  no good giving  coconut one to someone who  either hates the taste of coconut  or is allergic to it ....

personally ... ( and im sure i speak for most on here )  im in it  not for any profit or finantial gain ,....  but to help a person whos dieing of cancer ..... and im SURE most on here  will say theyre doing it  FREE  for someone they love too .....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Daze said:

We aren't here to help with making cash from 'helping' people with cbd products..

:thumbdown:

Sorry. I didn't mean for it to come across as that. I've edited my post.

6 minutes ago, vortex said:

well i dont know quite what you mean mate ...  but if your  making it to sell it would depend on the patient  totally .... ie  no good giving  coconut one to someone who  either hates the taste of coconut  or is allergic to it ....

personally ... ( and im sure i speak for most on here )  im in it  not for any profit or finantial gain ,....  but to help a person whos dieing of cancer ..... and im SURE most on here  will say theyre doing it  FREE  for someone they love too .....

Yeah, I edited my earlier post. I didn't mean for it to come across as being selfish. My grandma actually encouraged me to join up and see if I could sell them, but like I've said, I edited my post.

I meant that I need help understanding the dosages. My mum has arthritis and so I used to rub it on her hands and knees, and didn't feel like it worked, so when I started adding it to her tea, my grandma asked for it too, because she noticed that my mum was feeling a lot better, and was more mobile. The thing is, the eBay seller told me that I need to add more dosage to help with anxiety, etc. 

I just can't wrap my head around it. The 250mg is 2.5% I take it? A lot of people say that it isn't enough to feel a difference in pain or anxiety levels, so I'm not sure how much to put in edibles, and even then, if it'll work.

problem buying off ebay etc is that you have no idea whats in it ... how much actual cbd ...IF ANY AT ALL ...  better to grow your own and make some oil etc  ,,,  this way you know EXACTLY  whats in it etc ... to be honest mate  i wouldent  take anything  i baught off ebay as theres so many rip off  artists out there ......grow and make your own and it will probably be 99 percent better quality ... theres a brilliant ammount of people on here including  people from seedbanks  who will allways help with questions and do some  high cbd... low thc  strains that would  be ideal for you,,, your mam and your nan too mate

EDIT   so sorry i called you mate ... just noticed your a lady....my bad ....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, vortex said:

problem buying off ebay etc is that you have no idea whats in it ... how much actual cbd ...IF ANY AT ALL ...  better to grow your own and make some oil etc  ,,,  this way you know EXACTLY  whats in it etc ... to be honest mate  i wouldent  take anything  i baught off ebay as theres so many rip off  artists out there ......grow and make your own and it will probably be 99 percent better quality ... theres a brilliant ammount of people on here including  people from seedbanks  who will allways help with questions and do some  high cbd... low thc  strains that would  be ideal for you,,, your mam and your nan too mate

EDIT   so sorry i called you mate ... just noticed your a lady....my bad ....

Am I replying to you? Idk how this forum works, right now.

Okay, you're right. You have a point. The Home Office said that I can only grow on a field and I have to pay fees, and show them where it is, etc.. I can't grow on my land, or in the garden. I don't wanna do anything illegal, because my family won't approve, and my dad is ex-police (although he said to see if I can grow in the garden lol).

The Home Office were very clear that if I make anything using CBD oil I have to tell them where the CBD was sourced from if they ask or anyone complains and they investigate. 

What do you suggest then? Shall I get some seeds from here and grow in my garden?

BTW! I found the website of the person that makes that coconut oil, so I'll buy directly from them if needs be. Thanks for the rip-off tip.

Dw, about mate, I'm used to it. I don't mind. :D thanks for replying to me!

no problem at all ... i wouldent advise growing in your garden ....lol   unless you either have a massive garden .... or live in the middle of no where  haha.....if you need to stay legal, i wouldent suggest growing at all  ...especially if dads against it  :police:

ahhh sorry hun,  i  understand  now ... your growing hemp  ........sorry  that had me totally confused  .  com  lol

i wasent being funny about buying it from ebey etc ,,,  just saying i watched a documentry on the box a while back about people  making and selling cbd oil .....  they baught  a load of different ones from various people  and when tested... i think only 2 actually contained cbd .... the others were so bad  you would of been better off  giving  out cold tea as a remedy .... just dident want you being ripped off ....

well i wish you the best and hope your mam and nan feel better soon

Edited by vortex
8 minutes ago, vortex said:

no problem at all ... i wouldent advise growing in your garden ....lol   unless you either have a massive garden .... or live in the middle of no where  haha.....if you need to stay legal, i wouldent suggest growing at all  ...especially if dads against it  :police:

ahhh sorry hun,  i  understand  now ... your growing hemp  ........sorry  that had me totally confused  .  com  lol

i wasent being funny about buying it from ebey etc ,,,  just saying i watched a documentry on the box a while back about people  making and selling cbd oil .....  they baught  a load of different ones from various people  and when tested... i think only 2 actually contained cbd .... the others were so bad  you would of been better off  giving  out cold tea as a remedy .... just dident want you being ripped off ....

well i wish you the best and hope your mam and nan feel better soon

Thank you!! Yeah, I spoke to someone on the UK cannabis forum thing, and they said to make canna butter, instead of using hemp CBD oil, and grow my own in a tent, but it's not legal! That's the thing! Is it? That's the confusion I'm getting. 

Noooo, I'm growing the hemp, I'm just buying the oil from someone online. Sorry for the confusion. I should've specified, lol. Yeah, they said don't use CBD oil because it's not efficient enough. I think it's about over 3% CBD, and less than 0.2% THC.

nooooo   its DEFINATLY not legal ......    tho it should be ...  theres some good cbd strains out there tho  some with a heck of a lot more than 3% cbd ...:yep:

7 minutes ago, Daze said:

Your going to grow hemp?

I'm confused..

Is that you Holland and Barrett?

lollol

Oh nooo. I mean I'm NOT growing hemp. It's too expensive. If I could do it in my garden, I could, but Home Office want a license, field, paperwork, etc. 

Actually, I was gonna get the CBD oil from H&B but people advised against  it lol.