Sweet cure cannabis !!!

JimmyPage

For the past few weeks, the Mrs and I have been really enjoying a couple of harvests from last year. January and April ...

MrsJP takes charge of burping - an hour a day for a few weeks, then one every few days. Then we transfer to a big Kilner and put it at the back of the shelf ...

Started this lot a few weeks ago (as I said) and the smoke is so mellow and sweet ... not sugar sweet, but something else ... closer to fruity (I can see where bubblegum and strawberry strains come from).

But this is just White Widow ....

If there were a UK smokers cup, I'd enter this. It's sublime. THE BEST ADVERT FOR GROWING YOUR OWN THERE IS !!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

there are several uk cups chap ..and it sounds like white widow of old ..which i believe paradise seeds put back on the market as their inbredl line .  always nice to hear people appreciate their own efforts ..nice one .

• Like 1