Cbd oil

fidelandche

On 28/02/2018 at 4:14 PM, fidelandche said:

Just been and bought two bottles of cbd oil from Holland and Barrett for Mrs fidelandche as she suffers badly from depression and anxiety and even though she has been using chemical meds, we want to move to a more natural way of dealing with her symptoms and feel the chemical meds keep her ill. Anyone else bought this? Or have experience of using it? I know it's only 2.75mg and 5mg is the better starting dose, but better than nothing, we hope.

Get the Mrs checked, she’s got classic symptoms of being perimenopausal. 

2 hours ago, Tirus said:

Hi all I had to subscribe to this forum as everyone seems to know what they are talking about,my mam has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and need to find a good grade cbd oil and none of this 5% extract,needs to be quite a good strength,she isn't interested in smoking and doesn't want to feel funny so obviously I wouldn't mind you opinions on any recommended cbd oil that's non psychoactive,just wish she vaped cos I could help her then but doesnt want to feel the effects that we get with thc.

Guys I appreciate any help given

hi mate,amsterdammer on here does a good cbd oil his company is called seedism and his oil is 10%cbd.

its £70 though.

ive just got my dad talked around into trying the holland and barrat one (he is well anti any 'drugs') and am hoping once he gets his head around using it i can hopefully get him onto the rick simpson.

hes stage 4 brain tumors so im hoping we have the time to ease his fears.

baby syeps seem to be the way for him though so we will see...

good luck with your mam.

• Like 2

I don't know why its so high in price.

Its easy to tell people to 'just grow' but not everyone is able to do that.

In the meantime, it all depends on who you know with respect to getting access to some CBD extract at a reasonable price.

Hey guys.
Does anyone recommend any reputable suppliers of CBD isolate/ concentrate. Crystal or wax etc?

Thanks.

I've ordered some CBD isolate online to try. It works out much cheaper than buying retail inctures.
I've also ordered some Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto seeds so that I can make my own in a couple of months.

It's working wonders for a friend who has back pain/ nerve pain and depression.