Your favourite method of consuming weed?

Magicmunchietree

What is your favourite way to consume cannabis?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Long time smoker with tobacco joints, roughly 80% green 20% baccy, always been to go method. Trying to get into using oil more. If I have missed any method please state yours :)

Smoked pure joints, bongs and vapes for years but moving toward edibles more and more lately.. So much more depth to edible highs, not to mention healthier and easier on the old lungs....

I do enjoy chonging a nice pure fatty though.. 

I'll consume any way though, as long as there's no Baccy involved...

:bong:

• Like 8

Smoked baccy spliffs for over 25 years until I finally kicked the tobacco. The baccy in the spliff was what kept me in the nicotine loop, because I never enjoyed pure. When I finally learnt to enjoy pure it was the best think I'd ever done, the smell of tobacco mixed with weed is revolting to me now:smokin: 

I got myself a spirit, but I definitely like spliffs the best.

• Like 3

Same as OP, bout 20% baccy 80% weed in joints. I cut down completely on cigarettes, just missing the baccy in the joints and I'll be nicotine free. 

• Like 1

Like Daze I'm partial to healthier methods nowadays. Quite fond of mixing bubble hash with olive oil and yoghurt on a weekend. I do yearn for a nice pure blunt sometimes though.

Been about 2½ years since I quit smoking and when I have ripped on a mates spliff it hurts my throat. Hash in a pipe is ok but the temp that flower combusts at is too much for me now. I'm quite content vaping.

• Like 1

I guess in this case you'd define favourite as the one you'd choose if you, for whatever hypothetical reason, could only choose one. But you can definitely have more than one favourite.

Ah ok 

The poll needs an extra option to differentiate between the ecig eliquid vapes and dry herb vapes imo 

I switched to vaping last year, after 30 years or so of spliff building 

Wish I'd switched to vaping long ago, it's waaaay more efficient :)

• Like 1

Nice to see plenty of people vaping, I haven’t smoked for 6 years, vaping and canna biscuits only for me these days.

• Like 1