Is this really thai weed?

Chris1977

After smoking loads of different types I think the bubble test isn't a thing to 100% go by. Some of the best I have had hasn't bubbled actually. I stopped putting a flame to hash ages ago. Just smoke it and see. It looks very nice on the photos I'm sure it'll be good stuff.

• Like 1

I think it can be in the mind too. If you're looking for it you'll smell it.

It's a bit bullshitty itself that hash all comes in from up peoples arses lol. How many people would it take to smuggle a KG? lol

Edited by Conspiranought

• 2 months later...

This came into my possession last week. Hand rubbed charas. The high is so clear and buzzy and up. It's lovely.

large.20180510_150155-1195x1593.jpg

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

Would imagine that it's good but after reading the rest of the thread about arse torpedoes it does taint the image slightly. @Chris1977 :skin_up:

yeah it does like a turd actually. 

• Like 1

There is a rumour about an infamous Moroccan lady prized for her amazing capacity to carry a fair sized load inside her if you catch my drift. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Chris1977 said:

This came into my possession last week. Hand rubbed charas. The high is so clear and buzzy and up. It's lovely.

Yea it does look a bit nutty lmao!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/05/2018 at 8:36 AM, Chris1977 said:

On 16/05/2018 at 8:36 AM, Chris1977 said:

Is that a hair I see?

I'd read Thailand imports a lot of weed these days from Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam