E Juice street price in UK

The Green Hornet

Happy New Year. This is my first post, so thanks for taking the time to check it out. I live in London and have given up smoking due to vaping over the last few years. I am interested in vaping weed infused e liquid but a friend said it costs hundreds and I can't find any anyway. But I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows the retail value of a decent strength vape liquid. 

On USA dispenser's sites they sell by gram for between $30 and $50, making 10ml potentially worth around £300. How much might 10ml of good ganja e liquid (vape juice), containing THC cost on the street in the UK? CBD vape juice is available at £20 for 10ml in vape shops. The highest content CBD e liquid retails at 90E in Amsterdam for 10ml- I'm not aware you can get this high strength one here. 

What would people be happy to pay or charge- £30, 40, 50 for 10ml? 

On 1/5/2018 at 6:02 PM, lildaveham said:

:wallbash:

withnailed

What's that mean? I know the film but don't get the reference. Also, it's illegal to grow weed so why not discuss prices here? cheers

Edited by The Green Hornet

The reference is because a member called Withnail made a post (it was a discussion about typing out a post then deleting it without posting, or making a post and then deleting it, because you think twice or just can't be bothered, so it's become known as withnailing ;) ), and we don't discuss prices here because the site is about sharing information about growing, not sharing information about buying ;)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Green Hornet said:

Also, it's illegal to grow weed so why not discuss prices here? cheers

This a growers forum where we grow to supply ourselves. Ditch the Dealer, as it were! Prices are irrelevant as we are growers not dealers and punters. I don't have a clue what 'street stuff' sells for and I couldn't give a shit. I'm sure you'll get answers on a tokers forum. Good luck finding the answers you're after.

I don't know what 'withnailed' means either :oldtoker:

eta. Just seem Boojums post and that explains it.

Edited by bearukc
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Boojum said:

The reference is because a member called Withnail made a post (it was a discussion about typing out a post then deleting it without posting, or making a post and then deleting it, because you think twice or just can't be bothered, so it's become known as withnailing ;) ), and we don't discuss prices here because the site is about sharing information about growing, not sharing information about buying ;)

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Understood. cheers

:offtopic:

As it's new year so the time has come for a new burger to add to the menu.......I was searching for a name and this thread gave me the inspiration......

" WITHNAILBURGER ".......which I just can't be fookin' bothered to make, I've started so I won't finish .........:huh:  :yes::rofl:

Disclaimer

There are no fingernails (or toenails or any other type of nail for that matter) in my burgers!!

No price list available as it's Sunday and I don't want to get into it with anyone and get banned.........:wassnnme:

;)

:rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Green Hornet said:

cheers

Hi bud, If you have a look around the site there are threads on how to make your own weed infused e-juice,

that would certainly be far better than any old rubbish you could buy.

Quickest way is use google and ad uk420 to your search.......:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Thanks buddy. Yes I've watched some videos on youtube and will do it. There's three methods at least. One is to heat the weed in glycol in a water or oil bath, stiring till infused then strain, one is to cover the weed in glycol and shake and leave for three months, adding more glycol each month. I'll try both of these. The third was long, cooking the weed in alcohol and reducing it to oil and then adding glycol- bit dangerous too with the fumes so you need an electric cooker.

• Like 1

There are kits you can buy to do the job 

Like vapeur extract, EJmix, wax liquidizer or puff majic .....

Or you could make up your own with the same chemicals that they use ;)

It's all a bit silly tho if you ask me. Making the oil then diluting it to vape it in an ecig atty when you can vape the oil in a dripper already without adulterating it.

Edited by Hippie on hill
Typos