Looking for a good vaporiser for weed !

23 hours ago, Phoenix said:

You'll struggle with that budget to get an electric vape.   Have a look at the vapcap.  

48 minutes ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

You do have to sort of 'adjust' to it. But yes, you get very high on a lot less weed since there is less waste. 

I'm sure sometimes you still want smoke a blunt ! There are so many products around that is difficult get the right one straight away ...

I do watch some of review on YouTube and the comments are not all positive ! 

And bdw I'm not sure I want the vapcap ...I think is still combustible and not 100% vap ! Am I wrong ?

• Like 1
On 26/12/2017 at 4:37 PM, stu914 said:

Hi bud, have a look at " Vapefiend " site sponsor and there are some threads about vaping............:yep:

I did checked mate thanks 

But some story ...the cheapest one is 140 quid !  

• Just had a look and it seems good for the price, reviews seem quite positive but it looks easily breakable. I've got the storm and the spirit and they do the job well but are both stronger, the spirit is the best of the two but a bit more expensive. It takes a while to get used to vaping but you need to lose the tobacco fix before you really appreciate it, after you 'get it' you'll probably use less weed and appreciate a cleaner high :yep:.
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Sal81 said:

I'm sure sometimes you still want smoke a blunt ! There are so many products around that is difficult get the right one straight away ...

I do watch some of review on YouTube and the comments are not all positive ! 

And bdw I'm not sure I want the vapcap ...I think is still combustible and not 100% vap ! Am I wrong ?

I do very rarely have a blunt and a bong maybe once or twice a week. Mostly though I smoke hash or dabs through the yocan torch (enail - about £20 on chinese sites), or I vape weed using the cfx which has a bong attachment I can use if I want a bong without burning anything!

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.5a440f970f474_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

I do very rarely have a blunt and a bong maybe once or twice a week. Mostly though I smoke hash or dabs through the yocan torch (enail - about £20 on chinese sites), or I vape weed using the cfx which has a bong attachment I can use if I want a bong without burning anything!

This piece look like a bong from the future ! It's what I will wait to see if I go to 2050 in the future!

lol only joke ...

I imagine you bought this pieces separately ? 

9 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

large.5a440f970f474_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).jpg

Yes, the bong is a mothership egg clone from China. Some of these are terrible but this one is the best bong I've ever owned. Has a really cool 'seed of life' perc. Was about £40 from memory. 

• Like 1

For about £70 I got a storm vape pen. Its got 4 or 5 temps to chose from and is very good. I've had many vapes including the vapcap which is good but does require some getting used to as their is some technique involved.  To be honest since discovering dabs theres just no way I'd ever go back to smoking/vaping plant matter as the concentrates are just too good.

Good luck I hope you find what you're after.

• Like 1

Nice one ...

I appreciate guys ...

I think I will go for the APX pulsar ..

Not a pro one but more for beginners like me with vape ! 

I spend £67 quid not too much in the end and not too cheap too ! 

I hope it will be fine for me ...and I will try to quid smoke sigaret as I'm already trying to do it from a while my 36 years old long don't forgive ! 

If you do go for an electronic vape just don't get a conduction heated based on as they bake the load.. Convection and a conduction mixed are quite good,the  mighty when used inverted with glass becomes more convection based than used in the normal manner which is convection and bit of conduction ..

Edited by Marthur Ix
Remove products vendor not sells ..oops