Attitude Seedbank - Christmas Giveaway

Joolz

ehhhh welll done everyone ..top one joolz and attitude for that competition

• Like 3

wow. :taz:i have won a attitude goody bag. that's great news. thanks joolz, and all @attitude seeds/ uk420 for this fine comp. :skin_up:

i was having a crap night in alone tonight,:unsure: then thought i would look on good old uk420,see whats going on, and seen i had a mention in a thread for a prize. :bong:

thanks this has cheered me rite up. and some g13 seeds too, i grew a seed from attitude freebies of the g13 labs og kush #13 i think it was. grew into a great plant. :yinyang:

pm incoming @joolz :yinyang:

respect due to all involved,and happy new year.and good smokes. :smoke:

• Like 4

Woo hoo ! completely un-expected and thank you Attitude. You guys always have such good promotions everyone's a winner with one of your monthly offers.

Intrigued what the air freshener is... Van, Loo or Son's bedroom?

The seeds will be grown soon ......... I'm still smoking some G13 OG Kush from the last batch I bought from you, yum!

:)

Edited by Ital
  • Like 4

thanks attitude, and uk420/ joolz. 

i got my parcel today, love the rare dankness t shirt. the attitude hoody is cool with the fist/ ganja leafed logo on the back. 

i have put some peach melba cbd and lemon amber kush to pop. the peach melba had 6 in there not 5 seeds, bonus. 

thanks again all. :yinyang:

• Like 3