The stronger the better?

VikingDee

i gave my mate a sample of oldtimes x blues .

she is a banger , she sneaks up on you like a steffie ninja.

i will explain ok so if you have one pure joint of her while doing things you forget your doing things if that makes any sense .

its so distracting you get couch lock not from not being able to move , its just staring at a blank wall all kinds of stuff in my mind is going on . making you really content to sit there and do so.

when you have a session at a plas house after a few j`s bongs or vapes the walk home is interesting .

its the only weed to give me the fear in 6 years . before that it was phychosis about 1 year into smoking pure. i had an episode when walking home through the woods.

funny ole thing cannabis .

Edited by catfish
  • Like 3

I love a strong weed and always have a high thc strain going.

When I started growing my aim was to have about six jars of different weed for myself and visitors. I found some of my friends throwing a whitey or getting too wrecked on the high thc stuff and were better suited to a milder weed.

I've narrowed things down abit now and I like to have a daytime and nighttime smoke. The daytime stuff is usually a lighter, uppy type buzz.

Variety is the spice of life  :)

• Like 3

Sampled some of my Nordle scissor hash last night and I really liked it, it`s supposed to average 10% THC/CBD 

I have never liked the sometimes aggressive high that comes with the first pipe of the day unless I`ve just come home from the pub as it brings on the fear quite often , but this looks like it could be the early evening, relaxed smoke I`ve been looking for for a long time.

I have always seen cannabis like any other drug (in the strength stakes). For example I don`t drink spirits, and much prefer an average strength beer instead, and wondered why it seems it`s mostly been about crazy strong thc levels all the time with weed, glad the medi movement are changing things.

Don`t get me wrong, strong weed has it`s place for me too, but it`s nice to have more choice. 

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

Well for me strong weed is more preferable, but if all I have is not that strong what can I say, that's what I have.

The F2 Smile I grew out last year had an extensive racing high that lasted ages, tasted very bland tho, probably dried it to quickly.I gassed some of it and made an extract,and that was so strong it just blew your mind so high, it was very enjoyable ruining a couple of my pro smoker pals with it, whiteed myself on it to many times to mention.

Not that sure about the whole indica/sativa thing, I do love a hybrid tho, like the Gsc, smoke a little and it can perk you up nicely and an added bonus is it is try not to dribble mouthwateringly tasty, or if it's a bad day or my back/leg is killing me start on full throttle, mash my head in, then sit next to the radiator and stare at the wall for a while,love that wall.

The Lot5evoxpsychosis I had as Subbing beans were banging too.I would go out to have a smoke in the morning and get that, can't keep yours eyes open feeling, a bit like being poked in the back of your eyes,so I go to give me eyes a little rest then just as I close them  get that whole body kind of humming, that's what I like, humming yeah.

Again it destroyed both of my mates.

So my mate has grown some lemon diesel and he has brought a tester around, I weren't to sure about the lemon, didn't really get that, but diesel yes. But as he got a cut I don't know what it actually is which is annoying. Well that's a fair old bit of jibba jabba from me, take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2