Christmas seed competition #3

FARMER G

Good evening guys :) 

#3 is here as I'm feeling full of festive cheer !! :guitar:

I thought about doing a different format for this competition but the simplicity of the post and enter suits everyone I think , not all can or like to upload photos like memes etc so will keep it with the same entry rules as the previous comps...1 post for a member - 2 posts for a subbie - 3 posts for a lifer.

The seeds to be won in this competition are Goji Og by Bhodi x5 regulars...Comp ends 5th December at 12pm.

As far as I'm aware these are no longer in production anymore making them sought after somewhat in the community , there have been problems in the past with a few grows regarding nanas but I have just harvested a Goji plant and she wasn't problematic at all...

Any how good luck all :yep:

• Like 20

Nice one Farmer G :yep: I have more than enough seeds so I have kept out of the other comps but I can,t resist a go at these, cheers, :spliff:

Edited by bill cooper
  • Like 1

:eek: Bloody ell Farmer G!  You got yourself a bean mountain or summat ?  

Good on you bud, extremely generous with all these compos :v:

• Like 1