Cbd concentrate

KaptainKush

Im after some cbd concentrate in the purest form possible from a reputable source. I do not want to consume any form of 'vape juice' but I would like to vape the concentrate with a 'pen'. 

Effect being number 1 priority and taste etc being a lesser factor. Wouldnt want it to be harsh though 

If anyone has any info or has come into contact with a company that provides a good service I would be extremely grateful if you chime in.  

Thanks 

K

• Like 1

Not sure if it would work in a vape pen or not (probably) but you can get "99% pure" CBD isolate on eBay.

Search for CBD isolate or CBD crystals.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

bumping an old thread since i am after some of this stuff myself having read @Marylou's thread and thinking of an oil or salve after reading;

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-5-formulation-and-application/9-5-2-graywolf-s-ez-cbd-topical

This stuff seems to tick the boxes - anyone have any opinions - i really dont trust fleabay and the river is overpriced.

Newc

and at £32 for 5000mg its a lot cheaper than the cbd part of my script should i decide i am fed up with the prices for the sublinqual - but thats for a future date. i am looking to make a pure (no thc) high percent cbd salve for hip osteoarthritis.

Edited by lildaveham
Please do not post links to non affiliate head shops

@lildaveham apologies for posting links.

I would still appreciate people's opinions as to whether or not easy peasy cbd sold decent CBD extract (no thc), or the same from 'iceheadshop'. are any good.

Thanks

Mods; note that i havent seen where the site affiliated head shiops sell cbd isolate, so i dont think this is unfair. if you know a site affiliated shop that sells cdb isolate - great.

Newc

• Like 1

not trying to p*ss on your bonfire Newcouch, but from my limited reading, i dont think CBD  works all that well on osteoarthritus..

unless you have read otherwise like.

i did a little research because i suffer from it too, but from what i did read it was not having very much, if any effect.

• Like 1

Bald Eagle cbd is a reputable bloke, as is dispensery pens and the goods cdb. Cbd is disgustingly cheap atm so every man and his dog seem to be shifting it. Good luck dude hope you find some relief. 

• Like 1

thanks for the replies guys.

@badbillybob  here is one; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/ and of course there is graywolf, lol.

Does anyone know how we ensure the cbd is delievred transdermal by the cream? does it depend on the cream?

The point is, my subscription calls for expensive quantities of cbd. I may as well get isloate and make my own.  If i do that - i will have plenty of cbd to experiment with, so migth as well try an easy transdermal cream.

I can just mix cbd isolate with any emollient, but how to know if its transdermal?

all these creams and salves seem very complicated - beeswax, boiling etc. why not just bung some isolate in some e45 and have done - or just mct oil?

• Like 1