Anyone recommend a good vaporizer (portable) for under £50 ?

I may be wrong but I don't think there are any good battery ones under £50 

The Vapcap M is very good and on budget 

You can make or buy an induction heater or an ecig mod heater to use with the Vapcap, if you like too.

That's my go to vape atm, a Vapcap and an induction coil for consistent one handed super quick heating.

• Like 2

Definitely the DynaVap "M" at £49. There are no good battery-powered vapes under £50 unfortunately.

The closest would be the Storm at £75 or about £64 with the coupon code STORM :-)

• Like 2

Just to echo everybody else's sentiments, you should increase your budget if you want a decent battery powered vape, or buy yourself a DynaVap. Both, if possible.

I've got a mighty and I absolutely love it. But I still find myself reaching for the Dynavap when I want the most efficient and powerful hits.

Snoop g pen lol . Not really mate, storm pen should be good enough. I was gonna get a flowermate at first but got a spirit portable. I'm impressed with the spirit but can't compare it to out. The storm pen gets good reviews and storm seems to be good for parts in the long run for old vapes.