Crafty or boundless cfx

golf.007

I need a portable in my life and was thinking a crafty but not sure how reliable they are and battery life etc, is the boundless cfx as good as a crafty?

i use a cloud evo as my daily vape I also have a plenty which is really nice I would love to know how the crafty compares to the plenty.  

@vapefiendis there a boundless2 coming out soon with swappable battery? 

The Crafty is a dinky lil out and about vape, it couldn't handle being my at home mainstay but as you got a Cloud Evo it's perfect. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your comments guys, @Mr Turnip I have heard great things about these dynavap caps but it looks a little like crack smoking and it will be used mostly outside pubs and the like.

@ItalI recall you owning a mighty, have you ever used a crafty,if so how do they compare.

@cypher79I haven't even considered one dude but will look them up, cheers.

i did own a solo but at the time I was still combusting bongs so thought is was pretty poor vapor output.

There does seem to be a bit of love for the boundless on other forums and I like the way I could use the cloud evo baskets with it but does it out perform the crafty?

1 hour ago, golf.007 said:

i did own a solo

I've had the new solo 2 for a few months and it's a massive improvement on the original......worth a look.....:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

I use a vapcap (nonavong) outside pubs and bars. With a triple torch heater you can pull it out pre packed and heat it cupped in your hand within about 3-5 seconds. Its stealthier than a fat blunt that's for sure... and I've smoked a fair few of those in public without any grief.

• Like 1

@golf.007

not aware of a boundless with a swappable battery, but have you tried the Milaana? It's a little hot with the standard mouthpiece but it's a real powerhouse, like a portable Evo. We should have our first batch available this week!

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 1

@golf.007 the Crafty is a great out and about vape for the occasional use. It's smaller, better looking, far more portable but the battery life isn't so good and tbh I had to replace mine a few times as there were issues with it being used all the time and not being able to stand up to the 'punishment' . Apart from aesthetics and perhaps  completely glass parts between herb and mouthpiece The Mighty, even without the LEDs working, is hard to fault; The hits are great, good taste, the battery life good and tbh I feel comfortable taking it on a week away as my sole vape. I brought a smell proof case for  it , no worries travelling with it in a vehicle.

If I had to replace it I'd probably buy another. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've got the cfx. It's a cracking unit for flower, but the concentrates pod is pants. I modded the gauze for reclaim and better airflow (YouTube guide). I also use the water pipe attachment which is where it excels IMO. It's a bit plasticky. Battery life and charging are great. Vapour quality is good, but excellent through a bong,  airflow a bit tight.  Charging and battery v good and a massive chamber. I love it. 

• Like 2