UK COFFEE SHOP

420shaun

Hi I'm trying to figure out if I can open up a coffee shop in the uk selling cbd products does anybody have any advice on this matter do I need a licence to sell cbd ? what would I put it down as when I apply for the planning permission ? any advice or any links to information would be great thanks in advance #itslegalinmyheart

Sorry to dampen your hopes, seriously doubt it. :crybaby:

Tea or Coffee shop, yes.

I'll book a table if you get it off the ground (ground coffee maybe).

Mcgarret

• 2 years later...

My local grow shop were doing well selling cbd oil imported from Cali.

The police seized it but brought it back 4 days later. They stopped selling it because they didn’t want the police attention from a customer perspective. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kev.k said:

My local grow shop were doing well selling cbd oil imported from Cali.

The police seized it but brought it back 4 days later. They stopped selling it because they didn’t want the police attention from a customer perspective. 

Your about 3 years late.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

There are such shops in the UK already so it must be possible. 

OP was asking 3 years ago....

• Like 3

Oh yeh, I'm very  high 24/7 lately, was wondering what  you meant  with him being 3 years to late too lol  :rofl: 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2020 at 9:01 PM, HazyDaze said:

Oh yeh, I'm very  high 24/7 lately, was wondering what  you meant  with him being 3 years to late too lol  :rofl: 

Nothing like trolling through old threads when mashed off your tits.

i managed to get some old school cheese yesterday for Cheap. Couldn’t believe it. He dropped the price because no one wants it anymore yet after a few spliffs I couldn’t even add three tens together to get thirty. It went “I’ve only got ten buds but I’ll give you three”, I went “errrrrrrrrrr”, he went “no, that’s right, that’s an extra tenners worth”. I went “errrrrrrrr”. He went “your doing my head in, just fuck off before I take one back” I went “errrrrrr, fuck, I’m really stoned, you shouldn’t be selling this for cheap”.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
Changed wording
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whatwentwrong said:

Nothing like trolling 

We don't discuss prices here mate. :)  

*trawling. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saddam said:

We don't discuss prices here mate. :)  

*trawling. 

is that so those in London don’t jump off a cliff when they see they are paying three times as much as up north.

*trawling. - auto correct will change everything.

• Like 1

No, I'm not sure whether you've noticed but most of the members here grow their own. :yep:   

The ethos of the site is to ditch the dealer, not become one, and discussing prices and weights doesn't really give that impression.  

UK COVID SHOP.lol

Just cycled past a packed, rammed even Costa Coffee.Mental.

I cant believe so many people feel the urge to drink theyre crap coffee, in a fucking shop during a pandemic.

Edited by icki

4 hours ago, Saddam said:

No, I'm not sure whether you've noticed but most of the members here grow their own. :yep:   

hense the reason I’m here but until they grow I’m stuck still seeing the people I want to ditch. 

4 hours ago, Saddam said:

The ethos of the site is to ditch the dealer, not become one, and discussing prices and weights doesn't really give that impression.  

on the other hand, this is a thread about coffee shops, I would have agreed regarding any other thread but one regarding places that both have prices and weights it didn’t seem like it should be an issue. 

• Like 1