Glass repair?

Weeeed lover Tom

Ive broke the stem clean off from the perculator on my cloud evo but rest of stem disintegrated is there any way it can be repaired?

Have a look on social media at UK glass groups, see if one of the blowers on there can't help you out. Or alternatively take up glass blowing :oldtoker:  E2A as I have just noticed its a vape piece, don't they sell replacement parts? 

Edited by Golden Syrup

23 minutes ago, Golden Syrup said:

Have a look on social media at UK glass groups, see if one of the blowers on there can't help you out. Or alternatively take up glass blowing :oldtoker:  E2A as I have just noticed its a vape piece, don't they sell replacement parts? 

I could try glass groups, ive had a rough look on google but it was over thrown with window companys haha have no idea were to look barly thought it was possible to repair till i seen on one of the"fuck combustion" forms there is one just like mine been fixed.

no replacment parts just another £160 peice of glass.. witch i have already bought lol but if i can fix my other that be sweet