Wii U

BigJohnny

I sold my Xbox one a few weeks back because I was skint and tbh, I hardly used it. I find most games a bit too in depth and complicated for my tiny brain and found myself playing more indie games from the marketplace rather than mainstream releases. I am missing something to have a blast on though when I'm not reading, listening to the radio or acting twattish on social media. 

I'm thinking of buying a Wii U because the games seem more simple than on Xbox or PS4, I used to love good old fashioned platformers like Mario and of course there's Mario Kart 8!!!

Anyone got a U? What do you think of them and what games do you recommend?

Cheers.

I love mine, but it gets little use now the Switch is here.

There aren't a lot of games for it, but the ones you have are all very good. Here's a small list of the more "pick up and play" sort of games that I enjoyed. 

Mario Maker

StarFox Zero

Super Mario 3D World

NES Remix 1 & 2 

GunMan Clive

Mario Kart 8

Splatoon (this one is great, a light hearted shooter that is focused on painting the map your colour rather than killing other players) 

• Like 1